Movie Mistakes or Flubs That You Noticed

timb2

Reaction score
Movies or TV have mistakes sometimes hidden and I like finding them and I am sure everyone has noticed some.

I will go first what I noticed..

In the original "Die Hard" movie .How many Terrorists were there? The movie says 12,but there were 13.

Remember when the FBI shows up Al(Policeman) says "What about John McClain"? "He is the reason you are only facing 7 terrorists than 12". WRONG!! There was 13.I will picture all of them in a little bit...

Do you have a movie mistake or flub you noticed?

timb2

Reaction score
Here are all the terrorists. Most people forget the wimpy guy that was hanging out at the vault with the computer hacker(the black guy)

He is pictured in the upper right of this picture.
movie-crews-die-hard.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
scrooge...1951...christmas classic starring Alastair Sim as Scrooge.

after the visits from the 3 spirits...Scrooge awakens christmas morning...a changed man.
there is a scene where he walks over to his mirror...if you look closely....you can see the face of one of the stage hands who obviously was not off camera.

it was SEVERAL years later that I caught what I affectionately call Scrooges 4th spirit.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The Year Without A Santa Claus...classic Rankin & Bass special...Mrs Claus and the 2 elves Jingle and Jangle...pay a visit to Mother Nature about her 2 boys...snow meiser and heat meiser.

in the scene where she demands snow be allowed in south town and warm temps be allowed at the north pole...if you watch closely...she says her demands to the wrong meiser.
she looks at heat meiser and tells him to allow it to be warm at the north pole...which is not his territory.
she looks at snow meiser and tells him to allow it to snow in south town...the territory of heat meiser.
she was backwards...and they never fixed it.

timb2

Reaction score
In Braveheart the English charge on horseback,but why didn't they just take the silver car in the lower left corner???
https://preview.*******/w1v7kf18v5q01.jpg?width=600&auto=webp&s=875a225f0039320655f8af624325bdf341485030

Between 1:50 and 1:51 seconds you can see the car in this video

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Movies or TV have mistakes sometimes hidden and I like finding them and I am sure everyone has noticed some.

I will go first what I noticed..

In the original "Die Hard" movie .How many Terrorists were there? The movie says 12,but there were 13.

Remember when the FBI shows up Al(Policeman) says "What about John McClain"? "He is the reason you are only facing 7 terrorists than 12". WRONG!! There was 13.I will picture all of them in a little bit...

Do you have a movie mistake or flub you noticed?
Is that because they didn't realize Alan Rickman was one of them yet?

timb2

Reaction score
Is that because they didn't realize Alan Rickman was one of them yet?
I don't think so. I think that the wimpy guy has such a small part and they might were going to cut him out, but maybe realized he was already in footage shot earlier with all the other terrorists and didn't want to reassemble the cast just to phase him out., is what I think. The wimpy guy can be seen when exiting the truck taking a cart of the missiles on a dolly. They would have had the whole cast reshoot that scene and some of the actors were already doing other things most likely.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The scene in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly in the graveyard when Tuco is running around looking for the grave of Arch Stanton, there is a yellow pick up truck in the background of one of the scenes.

How about the water bottle fiasco in Game of Thrones? Man, did some go over the top on that. If they'd left that as dark as the rest of that episode, no one would have seen it.

In Irma La Douce, they made a mistake with the character Jack Lemmon was playing, the English count, and had the patch over the wrong eye in a scene. Shirley MacLaine picked up on it, ad libbed and Lemmon played off her and they left it in the film.