News: MSN: Jerry Looking to Make Big Splash in Draft

cern

Reaction score
nothing wrong with making a "big splash". if it indeed turns out to be a big splash. imagine if we'd made the splash and got Paxton lynch? we tried. but it would have just been a little ripple in the middle of the ocean. it was the beginning of the breakdown of the heretofore genius, john Elway.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Just man up and admit you jumped to conclusions instead of whining about it.

I was responding to someone else Holmes. I knew the Cowboys did not give up a first or they would not have had a pick that round. They swap and some on here consider that trading but it is not. One thing about me Holmes I keep it real and straight to the point. I have never called anyone a name about something they posted. Now if someone comes at me about a post that is when I come back. But never called someone posts a name, I don't do that. May not agree but there is a way of going about than calling someone a name. Now PEACE OUT AND ONE LOVE!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was responding to someone else Holmes. I knew the Cowboys did not give up a first or they would not have had a pick that round. They swap and some on here consider that trading but it is not. One thing about me Holmes I keep it real and straight to the point. I have never called anyone a name about something they posted. Now if someone comes at me about a post that is when I come back. But never called someone posts a name, I don't do that. May not agree but there is a way of going about than calling someone a name. Now PEACE OUT AND ONE LOVE!
Hey Holmes you responded to the guy who said they traded 2 first round picks that it was a terrible move. What was I suppose to think Holmes?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Hey Holmes you responded to the guy who said they traded 2 first round picks that it was a terrible move. What was I suppose to think Holmes?

Like I said, I knew it was not 2 first, but even that person that I replied too could have meant what I said but he had to know the boys did pick in the first round that year. But that is something you should ask and even on TV they make it sound like the boys gave up a first round pick. But just to put and end to this, yes I know it was not 2 first but Thanks anyways.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Like I said, I knew it was not 2 first, but even that person that I replied too could have meant what I said but he had to know the boys did pick in the first round that year. But that is something you should ask and even on TV they make it sound like the boys gave up a first round pick. But just to put and end to this, yes I know it was not 2 first but Thanks anyways.
Well then get off my *** for you commenting on the 2 first round picks that it was a bad move and me saying it wasn’t 2 first round picks Holmes. Damn what the hell is wrong with you.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Well then get off my *** for you commenting on the 2 first round picks that it was a bad move and me saying it wasn’t 2 first round picks Holmes. Damn what the hell is wrong with you.

Same as you but we will stop before my blood pressure raises to the roof. I did not start this feud Holmes never do.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Same as you but we will stop before my blood pressure raises to the roof. I did not start this feud Holmes never do.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just checking in to see if Jerry made that Big Splash yet. :rolleyes:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I don't think Jerry has the draft capital to move into the #1 spot to grab Burrow. We have a multitude of holes on defense especially that we largely must address in the draft process. Despite what this board may think, Dak will get locked up and QB is far from the biggest weakness on this team. Now Jerry moving up 10 or so spots to take a stud pass rusher...I'd be okay with that.

If anyone moves into the #1 spot, I'd expect it to be a team like Miami, Tampa Bay, or LAC.

Verdict

Reaction score
We could trade our entire draft for Burrow. But it’s probably not going to happen. This is all most likely just click bait.