Multiple anonymous current Cowboys players take parting shots at Linehan

JustChip

Reaction score
by the way where are the "dez is the cancer" folks? i dont remember these types of comments coming from the players after he was cut. in fact the players were seen hanging out with him many times! lions castoff linehan was the problem. dez spoke the TRUTH. it's time to bring him back and let bygones be bygones.

There ain't no future in the past.

I'm not a Dez hater nor apologist, or whatever term you want to use. But that page has been turned and, as much as some fantasize about Dez returning and it being 2014 all over again, that just won't happen. Especially now with his torn achilles.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He's had more pieces around him than most. Let's give him another so we can finally end this.
Linehan was the biggest surrounding piece and he was/is a fraud.This move is long overdue. So I have no sympathy for a guy who made plenty of money not adjusting his offense to his talent at the QB position.

Next...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
There ain't no future in the past.

I'm not a Dez hater nor apologist, or whatever term you want to use. But that page has been turned and, as much as some fantasize about Dez returning and it being 2014 all over again, that just won't happen. Especially now with his torn achilles.
Glue that page shut.

JustChip

Reaction score
Glue that page shut.

I've always been one to ruminate over a major decision PRIOR to making it, but once it's done, it's done. Don't look back other than to learn from it. The Cowboys did that with Dez and then trading for Amari.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah ya did. Your exact post was "most definitely" re Beasley. Geez at least stand by your words.
I do. Garrett is slimy

Like I said, that was 100% my opinion, spoken as if it were a fact in a casual conversation on a message board, and then later clarified to be 100% opinion instead. I don’t stand by my words when I misspeak. I clarify and move on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
If I had someone who was hurting me rather than helping me, I wouldn't be sorry to see them go either. The fact is that Linehan is getting off easy because the players who are still employed here know that they'd only get in trouble voicing their true feelings in public.
Facts.... That table still needs food on it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
So when Dez said it, he was a cancer. But now the Dak homers are looking for excuses, so now inside sources regarding Linehan are ‘true’. Where weee these ‘inside sources’ when Dez was done the way he was done by this organization, including Garrett
Dak is the guy that said they didn’t need a number 1 in the off-season also. Dez specifically called out GARRETT guys, which included Linehan.

This organization is a joke.
Dez was/is a cancer.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I never put much stock in "anonymous" pussies.
Lol ..

If you were in their same position, and you were around to see Dez get cut for his well publicized antics, you'd be in the WPP too. Families still need to be feed... But.. EUREKA... DING DONG.. THE FRAUD IS GONE!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Let's not get it twisted here... Garrett is a fraud too and we won't truly find ourselves progressing from here until both dumb and dumber are gone.

blumayne38

Reaction score
you don't like Tim Tebow-esque 4th quarter comebacks?
Yeah I do they are fun, but I’ll take full 60 min performance then a late second come back win. It’s fun for ratings and fans but not winning consistently and convincingly

kazzd58

Reaction score
Mentally weak team takes anonymous shots at coach...

Headline news at 8

There was no lie told! for real 4 real.. my eyes aint lying to me and it it didnt lie to you..

Stop fronting bruh! Dez been told yall lol

superonyx

Reaction score
To little to late. Things fester up. And maybe that’s because leadership didn’t go to the players? Do you think it’s because the players don’t see JG as the power guy that can get things done. Apparently he didn’t even know Linehan was going. I don’t think that JG is a total puppet. But I do wonder what kind of power or how much he has.
I doubt anyone things Jason has any power. The only power he may be perceived to have it the power to tell Pappa Bear Jerry on the players or coaches. He doesn’t even hire the coaches under him so even the assistant coaches report directly to Jerry.

This is a messed up organizational structure and doesn’t look to change for a long time.