Murray (#haha)

50cent

Reaction score
Bang head against the wall trying to make sense to you is like trying to understand a 2 year it's not gonna happen. The Chargers beat us in TOP because they completed passes on 3rd down. They beat the defense and found the holes because of their play design. They had less rushing yards and and more TOP because they kept the drives alive by passing not running!!! Good god what part if this do you not get? I'm done responding go listen to more in da club music. You don't understand and you don't understand the correlations here and I'm done trying to explain them to you.

You will never make sense to me when you stArt you opinion with passing! It's not design or the players, it's the philosophy. Sean ain't here and neither is that passing attack you speak of so it needs to be ditched. You keep bringing up last season passing to get back in games but dont see the passing game was got us behind. You can't blame the run game last years deficits when Romo AND the pass attack was so slow to start games forcing us to pass more!

Design ain't it, players ain't it, banging your head thinking passing is the best way to win is it. And it's stupid to keep passing first design or. Not if it's leading to win one, lose one all of the time. PASSING, DESIGN OR NOT IS THE BEST WAY TO FAIL IN DALLAS!!

50cent

Reaction score
Bang head against the wall trying to make sense to you is like trying to understand a 2 year it's not gonna happen. The Chargers beat us in TOP because they completed passes on 3rd down. They beat the defense and found the holes because of their play design. They had less rushing yards and and more TOP because they kept the drives alive by passing not running!!! Good god what part if this do you not get? I'm done responding go listen to more in da club music. You don't understand and you don't understand the correlations here and I'm done trying to explain them to you.
The correlation is passing always seems to get Dallas to .500 but MurrAy getting carries never fails. Romo andJG need to be protected from themselves in the gameplan cuz they both are running this team in the ground. Yes Romo is a weak link as well is the pass first philosophy regardless of design!