MVP speculation

dfense

Reaction score
Just suppose for a minute that when Romo comes back, the Cowboys go on a run and make the playoffs.

League MVP? Sounds nice.

It's a real possibility if they go 5-2 or 6-1 down the stretch.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I would think he needs to go 6-1. 5-2 won't cut it.

He should put up the #'s to be considered if he did the above stated.

superpunk

Reaction score
We'd have to storm into the playoffs. He'd have to be at or near the top of every statistical category despite missing three games. He could do it, I think. But it's a longshot.

Reaction score
dfense;2406744 said:
Just suppose for a minute that when Romo comes back, the Cowboys go on a run and make the playoffs.

League MVP? Sounds nice.

It's a real possibility if they go 5-2 or 6-1 down the stretch.

Lolz...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Unless Romo is going to play O-line, Special Teams, Defense and catch the ball as well as throw it....

MVP isnt a discussion.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
i actually think missing games would increase his chances. this shows how much the team needs him if they do make the playoffs. if we get 10+ wins with this team hes a lock.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
You know what kills me, you don't even here Kerry Collins mentioned as an MVP candidate.

Imagine if Vince Young had played the whole season at QB for the Titans with the same result. Same numbers and everything. I guarantee you he would not only be the leading candidate for league MVP, he would end up winning it hands down. The same way he won ROY when it clearly should have went to Colston.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
Just get into the playoffs first, then go out and win your MVP. Super Bowl MVP sounds good to me.