My #1 Pet Cat for 2013 Draft

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
TheFinisher;4545067 said:
Just to throw out another potential OLB name, Dion Jordan the 6'7 edge rusher from Oregon with a monstrous wingspan and reported 4.4 speed.

5774522.jpg

[youtube]aNh0SgWe3rc[/youtube]

This is one time a players height will be his downfall. He will get serious interest from 4-3 team as a DE but where do you play him in the 3-4? Not heavy enough for DE and jis height will hinder him in making the transition to OLB.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
TheFinisher;4545067 said:
Just to throw out another potential OLB name, Dion Jordan the 6'7 edge rusher from Oregon with a monstrous wingspan and reported 4.4 speed.

[youtube]aNh0SgWe3rc[/youtube]

:eek:
Is Nice!!!

I am a huge fan of Alex Okafor....but this guy has some serious burst. Praying Mantis fits him to a tee.......

Eskimo

Reaction score
SDogo;4545458 said:
This is one time a players height will be his downfall. He will get serious interest from 4-3 team as a DE but where do you play him in the 3-4? Not heavy enough for DE and jis height will hinder him in making the transition to OLB.

I'm not sure he isn't a good enough athlete to play OLB in a 3-4 although he is probably better suited to Ware's role as the WOLB rather than the SOLB who spends more time in coverage.

Given his obvious athleticism he may be able to do it.

With that size, speed and production at a top college he will probably go in the top half of the first round so he may be out of our reach.

The Realist

Reaction score
Dion Jordan - By the time draft rolls around he could easily be 260 and at that point he can play either 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB on either side but best suited for weak side.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
ncf_u_lotulelei_ps_400.jpg

Star Lotulelei. He's the NT we've been waiting for. Unblockable one on one and would allow our LB's to make plays.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Avery;4546990 said:
ncf_u_lotulelei_ps_400.jpg

Star Lotulelei. He's the NT we've been waiting for. Unblockable one on one and would allow our LB's to make plays.

He's absolutely what we've been hoping for at NT, but unfortunately he looks like a top 10 lock and I don't see us having a chance at drafting him.

But I guess you never know, no one thought we'd trade up for Claiborne.

But yea, Lotulelei is a stud... best NT prospect in years.

The Realist

Reaction score
TheFinisher;4547411 said:
He's absolutely what we've been hoping for at NT, but unfortunately he looks like a top 10 lock and I don't see us having a chance at drafting him.

But I guess you never know, no one thought we'd trade up for Claiborne.

But yea, Lotulelei is a stud... best NT prospect in years.

I really don't think "We" have been hoping for a NT as much as some fans think. And if we have I seriously doubt it's been one like this guy.

I don't see this guy being better than Ngata, Suh, Raji.......Poe went 11 this year.

Is he really the best NT in years?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
The Realist;4547921 said:
I really don't think "We" have been hoping for a NT as much as some fans think. And if we have I seriously doubt it's been one like this guy.

I don't see this guy being better than Ngata, Suh, Raji.......Poe went 11 this year.

Is he really the best NT in years?

Yeah, Stephen even said it himself in his last interview. We just are not looking for a NT that everyone expects to see in a 3-4. I know it's what the fans want but it's not what Dallas wants. We can tuck this one away.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Lotulelei can play in a 4-3 or a 3-4.

I can't see us sniffing him as some mocks have him going #1 overall, but a lot can happen between now and next year. It's how guys like Burfict and Minnifeld go from first round locks to undrafted FA's.

The Realist

Reaction score
SDogo;4548013 said:
Yeah, Stephen even said it himself in his last interview. We just are not looking for a NT that everyone expects to see in a 3-4. I know it's what the fans want but it's not what Dallas wants. We can tuck this one away.

Yep.....better chance our next NT runs 4.8-4.9 like a couple of guys who already play NT for us.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Already?

No wonder people get so butt hurt when they're guy isn't drafted.

JerryFan

Reaction score
johnnyd;4540079 said:
Im in at pick number 32 the dallas cowboys select .....;)

:D

Phillip Buchanon OLB from Illinois. Guy is going to have a monster year this year after a very very solid year last year.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
JerryFan;4551900 said:
Phillip Buchanon OLB from Illinois. Guy is going to have a monster year this year after a very very solid year last year.

Michael Buchanan*