My #1 Pet Cat for 2013 Draft

John813

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4556574 said:
Ive seen nothing but size with this kid, no game.....what do u see in him?

I try to watch as many GT games that I can, so I'm going off the hand full I saw.
I will say my hype for the guy is mainly off his size.
However, when he was in the game, other teams had a hard time running the ball on Georgia Tech. When they went to their nickel package(he gets taken off the field), that's when the opposing team had success with running the ball.

I just have a hunch he will come in this year and have a noteworthy season.
And with his size, it will attract some attention to Pro scouts. Plays the nose tackle in the 3-4 defense GT runs, and he has a very good defensive Cord. in Al Groh.

He has the ability to dominate, just needs to get into better game shape.

shnagy

Reaction score
TheFinisher;4545067 said:
Just to throw out another potential OLB name, Dion Jordan the 6'7 edge rusher from Oregon with a monstrous wingspan and reported 4.4 speed.

5774522.jpg

[youtube]aNh0SgWe3rc[/youtube]

I'm on board with this.

Also, Margus Hunt and Tavon Austin.

The Realist

Reaction score
shnagy;4558527 said:
I'm on board with this.

Also, Margus Hunt and Tavon Austin.

As long as Ware is a round I don't see us drafting a WOLB prospect early.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Household names now, but I saw them first :D

TheFinisher;4545067 said:
Just to throw out another potential OLB name, Dion Jordan the 6'7 edge rusher from Oregon with a monstrous wingspan and reported 4.4 speed.

5774522.jpg

[youtube]aNh0SgWe3rc[/youtube]

TheFinisher;4544940 said:
I've got my eyes on his bookend ;)

Bjoern Werner | DE | Florida St

[youtube]gTLRvX9BZjA[/youtube]

Only a true Sophmore last year though so he may not come out.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
The Realist;4543023 said:
Process of elimination:

In 1 we won't draft QB, WR, OT, TE, G (I thik we like the young ones on roster for some reason), CB, OLB (we will sign Spencer long term).

Leaves: C, S, DE, RB (I think we would take a complete back to pair with Murray).

Barring a total collapse by the Cowboys again this year, I think the first round S's will go higher, RB's don't grade where we will be picking. DE's I like Kwann Short Purdue and Sheldon Robinson but think Short could very high and Robinson looks like a mid-rounder.

Hence, by process of elimination Barrett Jones has to be the guy when Costa, KK, Nagy all flop this year.
Sheldon Richardson is the player we need, maybe 15-20 pick. Of course. the one I really like is Damontre Moore, but I'm sure he will be gone by the time we pick.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDogo;4545458 said:
This is one time a players height will be his downfall. He will get serious interest from 4-3 team as a DE but where do you play him in the 3-4? Not heavy enough for DE and jis height will hinder him in making the transition to OLB.

He is good in coverage and plays it often.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
The chance we go OL in the first round are skyrocketing. OT is now a clear need and the dead weight on Free's contract is not a deal breaker, especially considering his drop off in play.

burmafrd

Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;4849095 said:
The chance we go OL in the first round are skyrocketing. OT is now a clear need and the dead weight on Free's contract is not a deal breaker, especially considering his drop off in play.

yeah The Boys probably are thinking about it right now (except for Jerruh of course)

Gaede

Reaction score
Hard not to zero in on Chance Warmack, but as much as love this guy, T is our #1 priority.

Left or right, depending on what the team thinks of Smith's prospects on the left.

JBS

Reaction score
not much of a chance we will be in position to land this kid

but Tavon Austin might be the best college football player in the country...kid is unbelievable electric and would add a much needed dimension to this offense