My Cowboy roster moves..

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
First thing...trade Julias...we already saw a running back...that other kid runner! Trade him for a 3rd next year...

Trade Whitten for another draft pick...a 2nd next year... he's good...and valueble...and we have some other nice TE...already...watch!

Trade that punter...for a 3rd...And that's what I'm talking about!

Romo is as good as gone, for a 3rd...Henson needs to be traded!

Hire Tucker to out to a trash can, pick up Company!

Get rid of Ware...that's one of the biggest goofs of this draft! Trade him...for a can of whoop ***, who cares?

Losers! This is how to turn this team around, right there!

:star:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
First thing...trade Julias...we already saw a running back...that other kid runner! Trade him for a 3rd next year...

Trade Whitten for another draft pick...a 2nd next year... he's good...and valueble...and we have some other nice TE...already...watch!

Get rid of Ware...that's one of the biggest goofs of this draft! Trade him...for a can of whoop ***, who cares?

Delete thread, castrate, tar and feather user

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
How about Evis at QB.........The Beatles as your front 4...........The Stones DBs

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
How about Evis at QB.........The Beatles as your front 4...........The Stones DBs

I can see it now.....

"McNabb drops back, throws to Brown...Picked off by Mick Jagger!!! He's racing down the sideline, what a block by McCartney!!!!!!!"

:D

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I can see it now.....

"Picked off by Mick Jagger!!! He's racing down the sideline, what a block by McCartney!!!!!!!"

Jagger can't even pick his own teeth, much less a pass! McCarney would have been blocked into Yesterday!

Tar and feather that!

My plan will work...so go ahead and delete this thread....not the first time! :eek:

cowheel

Reaction score
Mkyle said:

...wow

TheGoat73

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I can see it now.....

"McNabb drops back, throws to Brown...Picked off by Mick Jagger!!! He's racing down the sideline, what a block by McCartney!!!!!!!"

Bob Dylan could easily convert that microphone holder into a headset and relay signals to the QB. We need an OC.