My CZ friends

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I can't wait to get back to talking with everyone about our cowboys .
On 6/22 I had a heart attack and on 6/26 I underwent triple bypass surgery. Since then the biggest obstacle is the addition of congestive heart failure which hopefully can improve enough to be released and return home.i won't be posting for awhile but I do hope to read articles from time to time.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
On 6/22 I had a heart attack and on 6/26 I underwent triple bypass surgery. Since then the biggest obstacle is the addition of congestive heart failure which hopefully can improve enough to be released and return home.i won't be posting for awhile but I do hope to read articles from time to time.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hang in there and rest up, it will be a slow recovery. The same exact thing happened to my past fraternity brother two months ago. One day he was healthy as a horse, the next he was in surgery too. He wasn’t even 50 years old yet.....pretty eye opening stuff that makes us think :thumbdown:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Get well soon before the season begins! We need you around.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, this is a convenient excuse if all your predictions about the coming season prove to be wrong ....

Kidding of course. Take care of yourself and we hope to see you back in the swing of things soon.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh Woody, I'm so very sorry. You've been added to my prayer list. Here's wishing you lots of love with a quick & full recovery. Thank you for letting your Zone family know.

Xelda

Reaction score
:eek: This is upsetting! Thank you for letting us know what's going on. CZ won't be the same as you recover. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. While you recover, I'd appreciate a grunt from you as you read the forums. A simple grunt or even a growl will do. Get well and please take care of yourself.

visionary

Reaction score

Sorry to hear
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Get well soon Cowboy Ron.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of my favorite posters, from the time I started on the old forum. Get well, brother! You gotta have as little stress as possible, so I see your ignore list getting lengthy!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Heal up Ron and then get back here so I can bash you for no apparent reason.

:thumbup:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sorry to hear . Hopefully a speedy recovery.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Ron, we've been doing this for too long for you to go down for the count, stay strong brother and above all else, stay positive and focused on how you are going to feel with this behind you. This is just a bump in the road to feeling better.

And thank you for letting us know about what you are dealing with, sending positive vibes your way and looking forward to you posting with us very soon.

nobody

Reaction score

Dude, I'm glad you're okay! Hang in there and you'll recover well! Those of us of that inclination will pray for you! A few might drink for you. Some will do both!