My fall just opened up big time

Sydla

Reaction score
I am a ND grad. They absolutely suck. I mean really suck. The parallels between them and the Cowboys are eery.

- Both seasons are over before they even really get started
- Both saw their QBs suck and then get hurt
- Both are led by egomaniacs in Jerry Jones and Jack Swarbrick, both thinking they are smarter than anyone in the room, overvaluing their football acumen. Swarbrick pulled a Jerry Jones move when he actually hired the OC before hiring Freeman as the HC. Tommy Rees is a ND grad and Jack was familiar with him, kind of like Jerry sucking up and making McCarthy keep Moore.

I'll probably play more golf. What other hobbies can I pick up for the fall since I have a lot more time on the weekends now?

bornafan1981

Reaction score
As a fan of both teams, Ive been trying to explain the similarities to my father for years. As of Saturday night, he understood.
Also include the poor o-line play & lack of capable WRs.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a ND grad. They absolutely suck. I mean really suck. The parallels between them and the Cowboys are eery.

- Both are led by egomaniacs in Jerry Jones and Jack Swarbrick, both thinking they are smarter than anyone in the room, overvaluing their football acumen. Swarbrick pulled a Jerry Jones move when he actually hired the OC before hiring Freeman as the HC. Tommy Rees is a ND grad and Jack was familiar with him, kind of like Jerry sucking up and making McCarthy keep Moore.

I'll probably play more golf. What other hobbies can I pick up for the fall since I have a lot more time on the weekends now?

Both teams living off past glory.

terra

Reaction score
At least ND was within sniffing distance of a NC vs the Cowboys were not even close.

But it does not matter now; we all know WHY Freeman will not be fired for several years no matter how bad he is.

Just like we were stuck with Ginger for years because of Jerry.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score

Cornhole...

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'll have plenty of leaves on the ground out here the next few months to keep me busy.