My friend needs help activating his account

starman22

Reaction score
I set him up to get on this site and when we clicked the link in the activation email we got a message stating:
"Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."
I'm not sure what this means, but I told him to wait for a while and see if he can get in later since he is in some kind of queue. It has been 45 minutes or so and he still cannot get in.
Starman

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i have a friend thats having the same problem;

he has activated his account, got it working the first time, but after that, went to a dead zone he said;
now he cant remember his password, etc and it is asking him to reactivate his account again

so whats up with that;

so ive been trying to get him to post on the boards, not just talk about it you know but to post, his thoughts;
he has some ideals and knowledge about football since he has played football in high school and coached some too.

so hopefully hostile can get his account reactivated and his password problem fixed,

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2805514 said:
i have a friend thats having the same problem;

he has activated his account, got it working the first time, but after that, went to a dead zone he said;
now he cant remember his password, etc and it is asking him to reactivate his account again

so whats up with that;

so ive been trying to get him to post on the boards, not just talk about it you know but to post, his thoughts;
he has some ideals and knowledge about football since he has played football in high school and coached some too.

so hopefully hostile can get his account reactivated and his password problem fixed,
Only if I know a username to search for to help. No way I'm going to search one by one through 22,000+ names looking for one guy having an issue.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2805827 said:
Only if I know a username to search for to help. No way I'm going to search one by one through 22,000+ names looking for one guy having an issue.

Yet you had time to spraypaint "bbgun likes dudes" on my car last night. Typical.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;2805840 said:
Yet you had time to spraypaint "bbgun likes dudes" on my car last night. Typical.
I had the paint. Didn't have to go anywhere to pick some up.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bbgun;2805840 said:

So now you have a customized vehicle, unlike anybody else's...

But are you appreciative?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...