My ideal top 2 rounds

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Against AVERAGE competition. Winfield played good teams all season long.
Lol, his INTs this year were against Fresno St., Illinois, Rutgers (2), Maryland, and Penn State (2).

That's hardly a murderer's row of passing offenses...

Landryhat73

Reaction score
1st Round - Kinlaw, Henderson or Chaisson
2nd Round - Delpit, Kmet, or Madubuike

Hope they trade back if one of those three isn't available and get one of the corners that is projected to go back end of round 1 or beginning of 2.

I know they are just mock drafts but a lot have Delpit sliding. If we could get him with our pick or a slight trade up (maybe one of the 5ths) that would be a steal.

dallas72

Reaction score
Chaisson and Winfield. I almost wouldn’t care what the rest of the draft got us
No on Chaisson ..hes not a starter hes a project...I cant draft a guy #1 who cant produce in college he had 1 good game ...3 years 9 sacks lol

dallas72

Reaction score
I agree. Delpit is going to be a star and Dallas has a great chance to get him. That's like passing on Derwin James at 17, in my opinion
Really? U want a SS that cant tackle?... he had a miss tackle rate if 32% ...watch him.in the playoff games..he had 1 early sack then...chirp chirp was a GHOST...got outplayed by the other S

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Really? U want a SS that cant tackle?... he had a miss tackle rate if 32% ...watch him.in the playoff games..he had 1 early sack then...chirp chirp was a GHOST...got outplayed by the other S
He isn't a SS. Delpit is a FS with range and ball skills

JBS

Reaction score
Cb / WR

Or

Wr/ cb

Any of the top 3 WRs fall and yes please at 17..and AJ Terrell at 51

Lamb / Terrell would be dope