My mock v.4

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
After whats gone on in FA and what could happen heres a new Mock

After signing Cobb and what i think will get done with Quinn WR and DE arent needs but a luxury now.

ROUND2
Trade up using the RD4 comp pick

Nasir Adderley S Delaware
Very physical and can play either S spot aswell as play in the slot to cover them TEs. So he never has to come off the field. He isnt affraid to hit which would make him a perfect fit in this Def at SS. Cousin of Herb Adderley HOF who ended his career with Dallas.

ROUND3
Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson
BIg CB Richards seems to prefer. Jones, Brown, and Lewis are all FAs after this yr. Cant bring them all back. Lewis is most likely gone. Mullen has all the skills just needs to right coach.

ROUND4
Trysten Hill DT Central Florida
Like Maliek Collins he can play either DT spot. Very fast off the snap and gets upfield.

ROUND5
Saivion Smith CB Bama
Another big CB. Has been good and has struggled at Bama. Has alot of room to get better.

ROUND7
Wes Hills RB Slippery Rock
Big back who runs aggressive inside, patient who runs behind blocks.

Sydla

Reaction score
Interesting, why two CBs?

And what's the story on Adderly? What I have read is all over the map with him, some really liking him and some saying he's overrated.

Hill is a guy I like.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Interesting, why two CBs?

And what's the story on Adderly? What I have read is all over the map with him, some really liking him and some saying he's overrated.

Hill is a guy I like.
dallas is going to lose 2 cbs nexrt yr most likely. Lewis is gone, and its either Jones or Brown thats gone. I would rather have Brown, and get a 3rd rd comp for jones who i dont think is anything special unless he can show alot of improvement on getting turnovers this yr. Mullen and Saivion provide Dallas with two guys who can step in, in 2020. Added with Awuzie and either Jones or Brown would give the Cowboys a very big CB core that Richards seems to love.

Adderley IMO is being underrated because of the competition he faced. And in most cases its justified. He could be overly aggressive which will take him out of plays and probably draw some flags. But this is coachable.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After whats gone on in FA and what could happen heres a new Mock

After signing Cobb and what i think will get done with Quinn WR and DE arent needs but a luxury now.

ROUND2
Trade up using the RD4 comp pick

Nasir Adderley S Delaware
Very physical and can play either S spot aswell as play in the slot to cover them TEs. So he never has to come off the field. He isnt affraid to hit which would make him a perfect fit in this Def at SS. Cousin of Herb Adderley HOF who ended his career with Dallas.

ROUND3
Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson
BIg CB Richards seems to prefer. Jones, Brown, and Lewis are all FAs after this yr. Cant bring them all back. Lewis is most likely gone. Mullen has all the skills just needs to right coach.

ROUND4
Trysten Hill DT Central Florida
Like Maliek Collins he can play either DT spot. Very fast off the snap and gets upfield.

ROUND5
Saivion Smith CB Bama
Another big CB. Has been good and has struggled at Bama. Has alot of room to get better.

ROUND7
Wes Hills RB Slippery Rock
Big back who runs aggressive inside, patient who runs behind blocks.

Lewis is not a free agent in 2020.

Do starting Safeties normally "come off the field" ?