Round 1
27. Raiders Jonathan Abram S Miss State

Round 2
34. Colts Juan Thornhill S Virginia

47. Panthers Taylor Rapp S Washington

53. Eagles Chauncey Gardner-Johnson S Florida

ROUND2
Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss
The team seems like theyre not sold on Jarwin, Schultz and Rico being the future. Scouts seem to be in agreement that Knox wasnt used right in College. The guy has everything you want, the size the speed and what Dallas values...the ability to block. Knox is the future once the future HOF is gone but he is also the present and learning from one of the greatest.

ROUND3
Trysten Hill DT Central Florida
First guy off the snap which wins him gap control. This is the type of NT this team has been looking for. All the duties of a NT along with ability to pressure the QB. This kid would giuve Woods a run for his money. He seems like he has the speed and game to play either spot inside. Attitude is there it seems. But sometimes players just dont like how theyre being used. That seemed to be the case in UCF for him.

ROUND4
Andy Isabella WR Maryland
Speed and ability to play inside could give the team a slot guy like Beasley with all the speed Beasley doesnt have. Hes not scared to go over the middle, but his speed allows him to get open by CBs playing off in the slot.

ROUND4(comp)
John Cominsky DL Charleston
More depth on the DL. Workhorse who never stops and gets production. He's not a DE in the NFL which gives Dallas a step above the rest because they know how to develop this type of player. Very smart and wins with technique alot of the time. Has crazy speed for a DL, especially a guy who could be a 3tech for this team.

ROUND5
Elijah Holyfield RB Georgia
His tape doesnt fit the underwear olympics IMO. The guy is physical and very athletic on the field. He's made some incredible plays on saturdays. Very good running between the tackles. Upgrade from Rod Smith

ROUND7
Chris Westry CB Kentucky
BIg CB who can spend the yr developing and probably play ST. Then take a step in 2020. This would look like a Kris Richard pick here.

UNdrafted FA

MIke Bell S Fresno State
Brett Rypien QB Boise State
Dre Greenlaw LB Arkansas
Derek Thomas CB Baylor

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2

ROUND2
Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss
The team seems like theyre not sold on Jarwin, Schultz and Rico being the future. Scouts seem to be in agreement that Knox wasnt used right in College. The guy has everything you want, the size the speed and what Dallas values...the ability to block. Knox is the future once the future HOF is gone but he is also the present and learning from one of the greatest.

ROUND3
First guy off the snap which wins him gap control. This is the type of NT this team has been looking for. All the duties of a NT along with ability to pressure the QB. This kid would giuve Woods a run for his money. He seems like he has the speed and game to play either spot inside. Attitude is there it seems. But sometimes players just dont like how theyre being used. That seemed to be the case in UCF for him.

ROUND4
Speed and ability to play inside could give the team a slot guy like Beasley with all the speed Beasley doesnt have. Hes not scared to go over the middle, but his speed allows him to get open by CBs playing off in the slot.

ROUND4(comp)
More depth on the DL. Workhorse who never stops and gets production. He's not a DE in the NFL which gives Dallas a step above the rest because they know how to develop this type of player. Very smart and wins with technique alot of the time. Has crazy speed for a DL, especially a guy who could be a 3tech for this team.

ROUND5
His tape doesnt fit the underwear olympics IMO. The guy is physical and very athletic on the field. He's made some incredible plays on saturdays. Very good running between the tackles. Upgrade from Rod Smith

ROUND7
Chris Westry CB Kentucky
BIg CB who can spend the yr developing and probably play ST. Then take a step in 2020. This would look like a Kris Richard pick here.

UNdrafted FA

MIke Bell S Fresno State
Dre Greenlaw LB Arkansas
Derek Thomas CB Baylor

I could live with that.

Only pick I have beef with is Holyfield. We can do better.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2

ROUND2
Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss

ROUND3

ROUND4

ROUND4(comp)

ROUND5

ROUND7
Chris Westry CB Kentucky

UNdrafted FA

MIke Bell S Fresno State
Dre Greenlaw LB Arkansas
Derek Thomas CB Baylor
I think your worst case scenario with the safeties will come true. What about Will Allen, safety in the 4th from Boston College?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I think your worst case scenario with the safeties will come true. What about Will Allen, safety in the 4th from Boston College?
will harris

He could be a pick they brought him in. But is he going to beat out the S' they have already? Probably not. I think this is why they brought in lloka, because theres a chance the top guys are gone. Dallas was here in fresno at their proday, and they were talking to Mike Bell. He has the size Richard prefers. Who knows. But i just think if they get wiped out on the early S they should just run with they got and go all in in 2020.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
will harris

He could be a pick they brought him in. But is he going to beat out the S' they have already? Probably not. I think this is why they brought in lloka, because theres a chance the top guys are gone. Dallas was here in fresno at their proday, and they were talking to Mike Bell. He has the size Richard prefers. Who knows. But i just think if they get wiped out on the early S they should just run with they got and go all in in 2020.
Got you. You nailed it when you said our pick will be a 3rd round player. Let's just hope people on this board will not expect the player to be all pro in his first year.

RamziD

Reaction score
Good draft. I don’t know about taking a WR in Rd. 4, but that’s my only beef.