My Name is ArtClink and it Has Been 27 Days Since My Last Post

ArtClink

Reaction score
I am an old timer from the official cowboys forums. I heard a lot of people were moving to this forum and it seems to be a better forum. I am looking fwd to meeting other fans and reconnecting with familar faces from the other forum!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome:From one old timer to another.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am an old timer from the official cowboys forums. I heard a lot of people were moving to this forum and it seems to be a better forum. I am looking fwd to meeting other fans and reconnecting with familar faces from the other forum!
Welcome to our new place of tomfoolery, Art!

ESisback

Reaction score
Howdy Art!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hello Art good to see Y'all.
Clinking is a definite art, too hard and You risk spillage of beverage, perhaps even a broken glass, too soft and You don't get that satisfying ting sound.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad to see you made it over to the new “promised land” Art. No Cowboys “employees” making ridiculous posts, lol.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey Art,

Welcome to the board. Glad to see you landed here.

ABQ

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Coach, you're right! How could I forget about shenanigans?
GbIuAL2.jpg

CapnB

Reaction score
I still think art and bobhaze are the same guy. They never disagreed with each other and both always disagreed with me

ArtClink

Reaction score
I still think art and bobhaze are the same guy. They never disagreed with each other and both always disagreed with me

Close. We are brothers. Hazey, my older brother introduced me to the greatness of Landry, Staubach, Hayes, Renfo, Pugh... when I was a little kid so I always say I had the Cowboys logo next to my Landry picture in my crib!