CFZ My thoughts about today's ugly win!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It's hard to win in this league, just look what happened to the Bucs today. Just stack up wins, nobody cares how you got them come December.

Offense

-Thought the OL really struggle today. Hutchinson gave both our Tackles a lot of trouble all day long. Okudah was also very good today in both the run and the pass.
-Yes, Dak was rusty, but he improved as the game wore on.
-Biggest disappointment was the team's inability to convert many 3rd and shorts. Don't understand, why not just run Zeke up the middle, but Moore gets way too cute. Once the Cowboys got the run game going, they had sustained drives.
-Dalton Shultz is a much better receiver with Dak at QB, thought he had a quality game as a receiver.
-Penalties were an issue today, especially the presnap ones.
-The Noah Brown Fumble was huge prior to the end of the 1st half.

Defense

-Even with Swift out, the DL struggled with containing the run. They ran right down our throats late in the 3rd quarter that should of led to a TD. This continues to be a concern.
-Got a huge break when St. Brown left the game as he is their best receiver.
-Thought the Lions OL really was solid, until the Lions had to start passing to catchup. Both their Tackles were very stout.
-Sam Williams had his breakout game, with 2 sacks and a fumble recovery. He is slowly getting there.
-Parsons still has doesn't look right, think he is playing injured.
-Many killed Lve this week, but I thought he had one of his better games.
-Turnovers are why the Cowboys won this game, especially the one at the 1 yard line.

Special Teams

-Turpin almost does it every week, he is going to get a TD at some point.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not sure how you can call this ugly. Almost no penalties. Detroit is a decent offense . Defense causes turnovers. Defense is the reason why we won this game. Oh and yes going more points

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looked like defense, run game and fortunate turnovers were the recipe for the other overpaid bus driver to win a game too.
I’ll take the other paid bus driver over 29 other quarterbacks

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's hard to win in this league, just look what happened to the Bucs today. Just stack up wins, nobody cares how you got them come December.

Offense

-Thought the OL really struggle today. Hutchinson gave both our Tackles a lot of trouble all day long. Okudah was also very good today in both the run and the pass.
-Biggest disappointment was the team's inability to convert many 3rd and shorts. Don't understand, why not just run Zeke up the middle, but Moore gets way too cute. Once the Cowboys got the run game going, they had sustained drives.
-Dalton Shultz is a much better receiver with Dak at QB, thought he had a quality game as a receiver.

Defense

-Even with Swift out, the DL struggled with containing the run. They ran right down our throats late in the 3rd quarter that should of led to a TD. This continues to be a concern.
-Thought the Lions OL really was solid, until the Lions had to start passing to catchup. Both their Tackles were very stout.
-Sam Williams had his breakout game, with 2 sacks and a fumble recovery. He is slowly getting there.
-Turnovers are why the Cowboys won this game, especially the one at the 1 yard line.

Special Teams

Rewatch all of Dak's passes. How many were bad?

Parsons not playing 1st and 10 type snaps. They obviously want to limit his snaps.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Pretty much spot on.

I swear man, I’m getting sick of them trying to make Parsons a full time DE. It’s not him.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Rewatch all of Dak's passes. How many were bad?

Parsons not playing 1st and 10 type snaps. They obviously want to limit his snaps.
Thought early on, he was just a little off, but not too bad considering the layoff. The first one was probably the biggest miss.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought we finally settled in to a nice balance and our run game looked good, kudos to the O-line, Zeke and Tony, not pretty but they got it done on O.:clap:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought early on, he was just a little off, but not too bad considering the layoff. The first one was probably the biggest miss.
That was my initial feeling but after reviewing all of his passes I changed my mind.

shabazz

Reaction score
That was my initial feeling but after reviewing all of his passes I changed my mind.

I’ve never seen another Qb in the league being paid 40 million a year and utilized by throwing so many safe, high percentage passes……25 attempts and 190 net passing.

can’t do that all season long, especially in the playoffs and have success. His performance was no better than Cooper Rushs 200+ yard games……and it should be, against the WORST defense in the league

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

funny how everything flip flops now that your hero rush is not the qb.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’ve never seen another Qb in the league being paid 40 million a year and utilized by throwing so many safe, high percentage passes……25 attempts and 190 net passing.

can’t do that all season long, especially in the playoffs and have success. His performance was no better than Cooper Rushs 200+ yard games……and it should be, against the WORST defense in the league

Stats are for losers right genius? It’s all about winning right genius? You lose!!!

75boyz

Reaction score

Nah,
it was Dak man.

It's Double standard time. You know the drill by now bro, lol.