My Valley Ranch Tour

DA FAN

Reaction score
This past season, I won an Ultimate Fan Contest.

One of the prizes was a Tour of Valley Ranch.

Here are some pictues.

I have a lot more of them on my website:
http://www.cowboysdafan.com/Valley Ranch Tour 2008/index.html

I hope you enjoy them!

Lobby Area
IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

1st Stop was the Cheerleader section.

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

This is the Marketing Depts Meeting room

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

This is where most of the Press Conferences are held.

IMG_5138.jpg

Team Meeting Room

IMG_1449.jpg

Equipment Room

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5189.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DA you are tha man :worthy:

I can't believe they used one of those hideous double star jerseys for Aikman's display. :puke:

Duane

Reaction score
DA FAN;1930020 said:
This past season, I won an Ultimate Fan Contest.

One of the prizes was a Tour of Valley Ranch.

IMG_1519.jpg

It'd be worth the pay cut doing the lawn just to get to work out at the same time the cheerleaders do.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'd feel like I was in a Cathedral. Thanks Da Fan. Those were awesome pictures.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Da Fan, I hate you!!!.. That feeling though will pass.... Okay I'm just jealous. Thanks for sharing the photos. I've always been curious being stuck here in OhIo. But where exactly is Valley Ranch?

superpunk

Reaction score
Great pics. I still need to see the mecca before they tear that thing down.

1fisher

Reaction score
Anytime DA Fan starts a thread you can rest assured there will be some good pics attached!

Awesome x 3!!!

:starspin

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Less pictures of you, more pictures of cheerleaders

;)

j/k. Awesome pics. Looks like it was a blast.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;1930093 said:
Da Fan, I hate you!!!.. That feeling though will pass.... Okay I'm just jealous. Thanks for sharing the photos. I've always been curious being stuck here in OhIo. But where exactly is Valley Ranch?

Its the area of town where the headquarters are...Training facility offices you saw in the pics :)

sharph20

Reaction score

Its in the Las Colinas area (far North Irving) part of town.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
Mike jefferson is next to Romo?????
What!? No draftboard pictures... I'm very disappointed...
And jealous...

DA FAN

Reaction score
Duane;1930056 said:
It'd be worth the pay cut doing the lawn just to get to work out at the same time the cheerleaders do.

I hear ya!! Although as you can tell from the pictures, I don't work out. I would still pretend to workout just to be there.... LOL

LOL,,, I'd hate myself too.

Vintage;1930108 said:
Less pictures of you, more pictures of cheerleaders

;)
j/k. Awesome pics. Looks like it was a blast.

LOL, Believe me, if they were there, you would have seen Tons of pictures of them AND of ME with them.. LOL.
The TOUR was at 2 p.m. on the Saturday before the playoff game and there was no one there. Cheerleaders or players.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Thank Everyone!!

Glad you're enjoying the Pics.

L-O-Jete;1930142 said:
Mike jefferson is next to Romo?????
What!? No draftboard pictures... I'm very disappointed...
And jealous...

They did give us a Tour of their Draft room/ War room, but we were not allowed to take any pictures in there. That room is amazing, the way they have everything organized, everything is categorized, lebeled, etc...

Goldenrichards83;1930143 said:
Thanks Dafan, I have always wondered what the ranch looked like.

I have a lot more pictures on my site, if you care to view them.

sago1

Reaction score
Those pictures were awesome. I've always wanted to visit VR and this might be as close as I'll ever get. Enjoyed seeing the equipment room, the players' lockerroom and the practice fields. Wonder what Jerry Jones' office looks like; I guess that's where they keep the 5 SB trophies. I sure hope this team wins one soon. Didn't realize how huge the enclosed football practice field is. Thanks again.

DA FAN

Reaction score
sago1;1930196 said:
Those pictures were awesome. I've always wanted to visit VR and this might be as close as I'll ever get. Enjoyed seeing the equipment room, the players' lockerroom and the practice fields. Wonder what Jerry Jones' office looks like; I guess that's where they keep the 5 SB trophies. I sure hope this team wins one soon. Didn't realize how huge the enclosed football practice field is. Thanks again.

The tour guide said that trophies are in Jerry's office, but of course, we were not allowed in, Matter of fact, have no clue where his office is, guide didn't even say, "this is his office, but it's off limits" or anything. The guide said that part of the agreement between Jones are Parcells before he signed was for Jerry to enclose one of the fields. The guide said Parcells hated practicing in the heat or the cold, the team practiced a lot in that enclosed field.