My views on Dak contract, Zeke, DLaw, Jaylon Smith contracts, its about the money not Super Bowls

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

1st we had delawrence who held out, wouldnt have surgery till contract signed, he wasnt in shape last yr, so basically he wanted money wasnt till stephen jones called him got him away from his agent then contract signed 2. Zeke held out even though he was under contract, all that jerry jones did for him meant nothing, so zeke held out came in worst shape of his life, took him over a month to show something, jaylon smith got his contract, played soft, even changed defensive coverage, each time he did defense got burned for a score, smith over ran plays etc, played bad, 4th now u have dak who says its not about the money yet he says he wont come into off season condioning, wont work with mccarthy, who can make him a better qb like mccarthy did with montana, farve, rodgers, then each time cowboys go up from 28 to 32 to 33 then finally 35 million, dak's agents drives up price to 40 million. This team of zeke, delawrence, j smith and now dak has no inner desire to win championships all they want is money, not super bowls, nothing but MONEY. Has dak won nfc championships and super bowls? No, tell me why the heck dak deserves more money than russell wilson or tom brady or aaron rodgers? Dak doesnt, We had the game on the line in phily, even troy aikman said dak has got to make those throws dak did't. So now does dak deserve 36 to 40 million? His agent wants 38 to 40 milion, give me a break, get real, all dak has to do is get with stephen jones then call his agent in, a deal would be done, quit saying its not about the money, your showing it is about the money, this team has no heart, desire to win championships, only MONEY​

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak has said earlier he didn’t expect to get paid what a SB winning QB gets because he hasn’t done that yet. But I am thinking his agent is pushing for more than any other QB in history. If we let him go would another team pay him that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
1st we had delawrence who held out, wouldnt have surgery till contract signed, he wasnt in shape last yr, so basically he wanted money wasnt till stephen jones called him got him away from his agent then contract signed 2. Zeke held out even though he was under contract, all that jerry jones did for him meant nothing, so zeke held out came in worst shape of his life, took him over a month to show something, jaylon smith got his contract, played soft, even changed defensive coverage, each time he did defense got burned for a score, smith over ran plays etc, played bad, 4th now u have dak who says its not about the money yet he says he wont come into off season condioning, wont work with mccarthy, who can make him a better qb like mccarthy did with montana, farve, rodgers, then each time cowboys go up from 28 to 32 to 33 then finally 35 million, dak's agents drives up price to 40 million. This team of zeke, delawrence, j smith and now dak has no inner desire to win championships all they want is money, not super bowls, nothing but MONEY. Has dak won nfc championships and super bowls? No, tell me why the heck dak deserves more money than russell wilson or tom brady or aaron rodgers? Dak doesnt, We had the game on the line in phily, even troy aikman said dak has got to make those throws dak did't. So now does dak deserve 36 to 40 million? His agent wants 38 to 40 milion, give me a break, get real, all dak has to do is get with stephen jones then call his agent in, a deal would be done, quit saying its not about the money, your showing it is about the money, this team has no heart, desire to win championships, only MONEY
Always good to see you still around Joe. Warms my heart this cold evening.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3o6xh1.png
https://imgflip.com/chart-maker

garyo1954

Reaction score
Good question: Why does Dak deserve to be paid like an elite QB?

It would be nice to read stats that prove it, or details of game play that show it rather than just the tired, worn out: "You're a Dak Hater!"

Give me one reason to like Dak?

Corso

Reaction score
Good question: Why does Dak deserve to be paid like an elite QB?

It would be nice to read stats that prove it, or details of game play that show it rather than just the tired, worn out: "You're a Dak Hater!"

Give me one reason to like Dak?
There are lots of reasons to like Dak.
That first question though... all I can say is we don't know what he's going to be paid and even if it's the top pay, it'll be top 6-10 in 1-2 years. Probably 10-15 in years 3-4.
Just watch what happens with the new CBA and cap after this coming year and the QB contracts that come from it.

Corso

Reaction score
When will this crap be over? I wonder what will it take to put all Dak threads in one......
This will not end.
It will not end when he signs.
It will not end when the season begins.
It will not end if he helps get the team to the NFCCG.
It will not end if he helps get the team to the Super Bowl.
It will not end the next season when QB's get paid even more.
It will not end.

garyo1954

Reaction score
This will not end.
It will not end when he signs.
It will not end when the season begins.
It will not end if he helps get the team to the NFCCG.
It will not end if he helps get the team to the Super Bowl.
It will not end the next season when QB's get paid even more.
It will not end.

It will end if you visit Bed, Bath, and Beyond and get a mattress!

aria

Reaction score
Really? I haven't truly taken the product seriously.
Man, I really do love it. I’ve had the same one for ~15 years. It’s a regular king size with an air bladder on each side. The first reason I like it so much is because my wife was a basketball player in college and I’m 250-260 depending on how consistent I am in the gym at the time and my diet. Needless to say, we’re not small people and with a regular bed anytime either one of us got out of bed or rolled around (both restless sleepers) it would wake the other up. With two separate air bladders I don’t even know she’s there. We also like different numbers so we each have our own settings.

I also like it depending on how I feel. If my legs are really sore from working out or when I’ve screwed up my back at work, lifting, doing something stupid, etc I like to sleep on a lot softer surface then when I’m fully “healthy”. The push of a button changes all that in seconds.

Now they have the new fancy ones that raise up the back, maybe even raise legs? and have more options but they are pricey, even the regular models. I still sleep like crap most nights but it has nothing to do with the bed which used to be the primary reason.

I guess if you sleep fine in your bed now then stick with it but if you are looking for a new mattress, take the plunge, it’s awesome. Really, when you break down the the price and divide it by nights you sleep in the bed, longevity of the mattress, etc it’s really not that much, especially considering the benefits.

Tempurpedic...not a fan.

Corso

Reaction score
Man, I really do love it. I’ve had the same one for ~15 years. It’s a regular king size with an air bladder on each side. The first reason I like it so much is because my wife was a basketball player in college and I’m 250-260 depending on how consistent I am in the gym at the time and my diet. Needless to say, we’re not small people and with a regular bed anytime either one of us got out of bed or rolled around (both restless sleepers) it would wake the other up. With two separate air bladders I don’t even know she’s there. We also like different numbers so we each have our own settings.

I also like it depending on how I feel. If my legs are really sore from working out or when I’ve screwed up my back at work, lifting, doing something stupid, etc I like to sleep on a lot softer surface then when I’m fully “healthy”. The push of a button changes all that in seconds.

Now they have the new fancy ones that raise up the back, maybe even raise legs? and have more options but they are pricey, even the regular models. I still sleep like crap most nights but it has nothing to do with the bed which used to be the primary reason.

I guess if you sleep fine in your bed now then stick with it but if you are looking for a new mattress, take the plunge, it’s awesome. Really, when you break down the the price and divide it by nights you sleep in the bed, longevity of the mattress, etc it’s really not that much, especially considering the benefits.
Mucho appreciatado mi amigo.