Myles Garrett

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This was the move Myles Garrett waited a week to make? Welp...it might work after all, I've already seen lots of people supporting him now so I guess he has a chance.

gmb1

Reaction score
At least this doesn't involve the Cowboys. :laugh:

Edit: I just saw this tweet. Allegedly he said and it was caught on NFL films. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me because we are in the age of this beefed up racial stuff for whatever reasons.

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Drama keeps on unfolding lol. I'll wait for more credibility than my Mr. cousins boyfriend before seriously believing it.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I don't give a damn what he called him. Sticks and Stones dude. Who gives a damn. You swung a helmet and hit someone in the bare head.

And he thinks he's going to help his cause because he was called a name? What is this, kindergarten? Grow the hell up. You acted the fool... now its time to pay the piper.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Edit: I just saw this tweet. Allegedly he said and it was caught on NFL films. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me because we are in the age of this beefed up racial stuff for whatever reasons.

Lol... "my cousin's boyfriend...".
Yeah...

RoboQB

Reaction score

Your cousin's boyfriend is full of crap!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"oh he might have called him a name". big whoop da doo. what a weakminded fool. it was a late hit, then he tried to maul him on the ground, but he "might" have called him a name.

weakminded fool. smh

I guess his teacher didn't like him either.

shabazz

Reaction score
Ah yes, the old fallback race card.

Didn't mention this to anyone that night about it, but suddenly, it's pertinent.

Where in the World did Myles see where this fabrication might work?

_105735210_reuters_js2.jpg

erod

Reaction score
If Mason Rudolph said that, why didn't you include that in your lengthy apology letter?

Garrett knows there is this magic force field around racial accusations like this. People run and hide under the covers rather than question the accusation. That's why Jussie is not not in prison, when he should be doing years of time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This was the move Myles Garrett waited a week to make? Welp...it might work after all, I've already seen lots of people supporting him now so I guess he has a chance.
No, he was denied. Full penalty upheld.

Came up with some hail mary last attempt lie about Rudolph making a racial slur.
Then everyone that was there (all races) said it didn't happen....everyone.
Swing and miss. I'll give Garret a break here and assume his attorney told him try that scam.

Rudolph won't sue him, but he sure could if we wanted to.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If Mason Rudolph said that, why didn't you include that in your lengthy apology letter?

Garrett knows there is this magic force field around racial accusations like this. People run and hide under the covers rather than question the accusation. That's why Jussie is not not in prison, when he should be doing years of time.
Because he didn't say it. Pouncey, the refs, other players all agree. Nobody heard any sort of racial slur and that's not in Rudolph's known mo either,
Plain and simple

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Garrett's actions definitely seemed to be a response to something Rudolph said/did. Besides Rudolph kicking him in the nuts I could see this causing Garrett to act the way he did. I'm also sure that the field audio caught it if he did. If he did say something like that then he deserves the mild concussion he received.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett's actions definitely seemed to be a response to something Rudolph said/did. Besides Rudolph kicking him in the nuts I could see this causing Garrett to act the way he did. I'm also sure that the field audio caught it if he did. If he did say something like that then he deserves the mild concussion he received.
Except that it’s already been proven to be a made up lie.

So.....