Myles Garrett

DFWJC

Reaction score
At least this doesn't involve the Cowboys. :laugh:

Edit: I just saw this tweet. Allegedly he said and it was caught on NFL films. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me because we are in the age of this beefed up racial stuff for whatever reasons.

BS
Fake news

They said the league office specifically looked into that allegation...that would include all audio.
Cannot stand when people shamelessly throw out such serious false claims.
Slander, actually.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I don't give a damn what he called him. Sticks and Stones dude. Who gives a damn. You swung a helmet and hit someone in the bare head.

And he thinks he's going to help his cause because he was called a name? What is this, kindergarten? Grow the hell up. You acted the fool... now its time to pay the piper.

Here's a guy who doesn't have a clue..

Flamma

Reaction score
Garrett's actions definitely seemed to be a response to something Rudolph said/did. Besides Rudolph kicking him in the nuts I could see this causing Garrett to act the way he did. I'm also sure that the field audio caught it if he did. If he did say something like that then he deserves the mild concussion he received.

Hypothetically speaking, even if Mason did, that wouldn't exonerate Myles, it would just be reason to punish Mason under whatever rules the NFL has regarding that.