Nate Burleson on Dak-Pay him!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Its 5 because that more than covers all the signings of that list of QB's you mentioned. Try to keep up.

LOL........Brady has won the SB 3 of the last 5 years. All you can draw from that is that Tom Brady and Belli are the best.

Do you have these voices that say things to you in your head or something because you respond with things that I never said. Where do you come up with this whole, "All you can draw from that is Tom Brady" stuff? I never said anything like that. OK, you are just trolling and trust me, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. At best, that's what is going on here. You have no answer for actual discussion, I get it. This is why nobody wants to interact with you Roy. It's not my problem though, I wish you luck.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is funny, you haven't answered the question over contracts so why would it be pertinent to what you asked? Either way, I responded to the 5, ask weak as that was, and I showed you that in fact, QB contracts, as related to cap are in fact extremely important. Interestingly enough, thou not surprisingly, you have not addressed that.

Every team is a separate case. Some mishandle the cap worse than others. That may be by overpaying a bad QB or overpaying other positions.

None of that has ANYTHING to do with the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

Dak will get paid. Whether you like that or not doesnt matter.

The Patriots win because of how great Brady is and Bellicheck not because they have an extra 12 million of cap space because Brady takes a discount. LOL

No dumb question or angle you try will divert me from laughing in your face every time you try to disprove that.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Every team is a separate case. Some mishandle the cap worse than others. That may be by overpaying a bad QB or overpaying other positions.

None of that has ANYTHING to do with the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

Dak will get paid. Whether you like that or not doesnt matter.

The Patriots win because of how great Brady is and Bellicheck not because they have an extra 12 million of cap space because Brady takes a discount. LOL

No dumb question or angle you try will divert me from laughing in your face every time you try to disprove that.

I wounded. Nobody cares Roy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do you have these voices that say things to you in your head or something because you respond with things that I never said. Where do you come up with this whole, "All you can draw from that is Tom Brady" stuff? I never said anything like that. OK, you are just trolling and trust me, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. At best, that's what is going on here. You have no answer for actual discussion, I get it. This is why nobody wants to interact with you Roy. It's not my problem though, I wish you luck.

I talk all day, every day with lots of posters on here. No one has tried to convince me that the Patriots win because of 12 million extra in cap space.

Put me on ignore, please. Save me the annoyance. A couple more dumb posts from you and Ill do it myself.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I talk all day, every day with lots of posters on here. No one has tried to convince me that the Patriots win because of 12 million extra in cap space.

Put me on ignore, please. Save me the annoyance. A couple more dumb posts from you and Ill do it myself.

The truth is that I don't care enough about you to put you on ignore. I just don't. However, I encourage you to do so, if you feel as if that would be best for you Roy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The truth is that I don't care enough about you to put you on ignore. I just don't. However, I encourage you to do so, if you feel as if that would be best for you Roy.

LOL..........oh yah, Im putting you on ignore because I "care about you" and not the other way around. Another dumb comment and the last I will read.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LOL..........oh yah, Im putting you on ignore because I "care about you" and not the other way around. Another dumb comment and the last I will read.

Do you need help finding the ignore button? I will take the time to help you with this and feel like it would be time well spent. Please, let me help you on this one.

Follow up question, how many more comments would it take from me to get you to follow through with that particular threat? Are we talking like one or two or do I need to put on a pot of Coffee because I would do it. Seriously, let me help you.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
have you ever noticed that like half of the fights in Dak Prescott threads involve CowboyRoy? ABQ has been on this site for ages and is well-respected. Nobody is taking your side, Roy.

At some point you have to wonder how long mods will let this behavior go on.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
have you ever noticed that like half of the fights in Dak Prescott threads involve CowboyRoy? ABQ has been on this site for ages and is well-respected. Nobody is taking your side, Roy.

I'm OK with it, honestly DIAF. I mean, Roy is who he is. Folks don't have to engage him, they can just go around him if they really want to. I do think that Dak deserves to get paid but no part of me believes that it's good for the team or for Dak to get paid like a top QB in this league. I think it means that we can no longer put really good talent around him and that will translate into poor team performance in years to come. I don't think that's good for Dak but that's just my opinion.

As for Roy, well, he has his opinion and that's fine. I appreciate your comments though. Thank you Sir.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Yes it was but whatever and yes, it was proven. The fact that we are barely getting his contract off the books and the fact that he was on the shelf for an extended period of time, the fact that doctors recommended he retire from Football, that is all proof of the fact that it was accurate and those with health concerns and that contract were right and that you, right now are wrong. All of those things are proof but yeah, you go ahead and believe what you wish. I'm not gonna argue the point any further with you.
You aren't going to argue because you have been soundly thrashed but for some weird reason you have to have the last word. All you have to do is provide one single post that proves what you said. I would do it myself if you didn't have 45,000 freaking posts to comb through.

Stop lying and provide the proof or sit down and shut up. Nobody was talking about Romo's back before 2013.

erod

Reaction score

I put that guy on ignore many, many months ago.

I don't mind a healthy, spirited debate, even when tempers flare a bit and ugly exchanges occur. Those simmer down later and all is fine.

But I do require having those debates at the adult's table.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You aren't going to argue because you have been soundly thrashed but for some weird reason you have to have the last word. All you have to do is provide one single post that proves what you said. I would do it myself if you didn't have 45,000 freaking posts to comb through.

Stop lying and provide the proof or sit down and shut up. Nobody was talking about Romo's back before 2013.

I'm not going to argue because it's a waste of time. Your idea of soundly thrashed is a bit self serving, IMO, but whatever. Look, I know what I said and you have already admitted that you don't. I don't care if you believe me or not, that's on you.

At what point did any of you get the idea that you can tell anybody to shut up? I mean, that's not how this board works. If that's what you want out of a community, then go find another board because that's not this one. I guess you'll figure that out or you won't. Not my problem.

Have a good day.

kskboys

Reaction score
When you come up with a legitimate question that has merit, I will be glad to answer. Ironic how you haven't answered any of mine either. Most of the highest paid QB contracts have JUST BEEN SIGNED RECENTLY. As in 1-3 years ago. Its the nature of the latest, biggest contracts. So to take 3 years only and ask your question is rather dumb. Especially since Tom Brady has been beating everyone during that time. Unless you are going to claim that Philly won the SB last year because of Foles 20 million dollar contract? is that what you are claiming? OR are you claiming that the Patriots win because Tom Brady takes a pay cut and no because he is just the best QB in the NFL? If Tom Brady was getting 30 million they would still have won. Unless you are also claiming that 12 million in cap room was the difference between them winning or not?
No way you can definitively claim that.

10 mil covers Danny Shelton and Kyle van Noy. Take those two away, and NE might not have been able to crush the Rams running game.

However, we simply do not know. One thing we do know is that maxed out contracts in general go a long way toward keeping teams out of super bowl contention. That's simple logic, as overpaying some players limits the acquisition of other players, and those other players are often extremely important, even if they are just backups. Didn't Trent Brown play in the super bowl?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue because it's a waste of time. Your idea of soundly thrashed is a bit self serving, IMO, but whatever. Look, I know what I said and you have already admitted that you don't. I don't care if you believe me or not, that's on you.

At what point did any of you get the idea that you can tell anybody to shut up? I mean, that's not how this board works. If that's what you want out of a community, then go find another board because that's not this one. I guess you'll figure that out or you won't. Not my problem.

Have a good day.
Shut up was rude... so sit down and be quiet instead. Bring the proof or accept that senility has set in. Nobody anywhere had any knowledge of Romo having a back injury in March 2013. It’s ok. We all get old.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Shut up was rude... so sit down and be quiet instead. Bring the proof or accept that senility has set in. Nobody anywhere had any knowledge of Romo having a back injury in March 2013. It’s ok. We all get old.

Believe what you want.

kskboys

Reaction score
Since Romo had back surgury in April 2013, it's highly likely that it was known about in March 2013. He also had an injured back at some point during the 2013 season. As far as I know, it was never reported as to exactly when that happened.