Video: Nate Newton is thrilled with the Dallas Cowboys 2021 NFL Draft

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Does Nate know anything about any of these players?

Over under of film watched on these guys outside of Parsons... 10 minutes...

I’ll take the under

Maybe maybe not, but what Nate does know about is a winning culture, he knows it doesn't exist here, and he knows why. Perhaps we're on the brink of accountability, Lord knows we're long overdue :facepalm:

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’d bet he hasn’t watched a minute of most of these guys.

Who cares? You probably watch film and still get it wrong. If you listened, what he said was he liked it for ONE BIG REASON. They focused on defense. Didnt say much about any specific player.

He also made it obvious that he doesn't like LVE or Jaylon. Which of course is the opposite of you talking about how great those two are. LOL

Its actually embarrassing to hear you make fun of the knowledge of an all pro, SB champ like newton that played the game for a long time. You are the most wrong way poster on this site. You should be making fun of NO ONE.

Your the guy that thought Dalton would run the offense better than Dak. :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Cowboys finally focused on defense completely in one offseason in both FA and the draft. Thats something that hasnt been done here in a long time. Its what has been missing for 25 years. A legitimate defense. Maybe this is the year the defense holds up their half of the team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who cares? You probably watch film and still get it wrong. If you listened, what he said was he liked it for ONE BIG REASON. They focused on defense. Didnt say much about any specific player.

He also made it obvious that he doesn't like LVE or Jaylon. Which of course is the opposite of you talking about how great those two are. LOL

Its actually embarrassing to hear you make fun of the knowledge of an all pro, SB champ like newton that played the game for a long time. You are the most wrong way poster on this site. You should be making fun of NO ONE.

Your the guy that thought Dalton would run the offense better than Dak. :muttley:

Oh look.. The weirdo is here to be a weirdo so more. Hi weirdo.

blueblood70

Reaction score

I’ll take the under.

whats the difference?? all those condemning the picks without knowing even less then Nate,,at least he has some access to more info then a fan does,,

the hypocrites here condemn draft picks before they even suit up and thats more of a legit claim than big nate? give it rest..

if it isnt negative, its questioned,,if this was nate saying he gives an F for the draft you all would have been all over i and in agreement..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Couldnt you think of anything more intelligent to say than "weirdo"?

Stop saying dumb things and you wont get kicked all over the board like you do. Frankly, and I think I speak for many of us, just tired of hearing all the ridiculous things you say. Either learn the game or delete your account. None of us like trying to teach you football.

Nah.. Intelligent conversation is over with for you.. I’ve explain things to you in a very dumbed down way for you to understand and you keep starting the same argument over and over. I’ll pass on that and just let you follow me around repeating the same things you always do like the weirdo you are.

You’re too predictable and thick in the head to conversate with. I may put you on ignore and be done with it and you can have fun talking to the air saying the same dumb thing over and over again to yourself.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
whats the difference?? all those condemning the picks without knowing even less then Nate,,at least he has some access to more info then a fan does,,

the hypocrites here condemn draft picks before they even suit up and thats more of a legit claim than big nate? give it rest..

if it isnt negative, its questioned,,if this was nate saying he gives an F for the draft you all would have been all over i and in agreement..

You won’t see me condemn any player I know nothing about.. Not my style.

About the worst you’ll get out of me on draft day is bad value conversation unless I’ve watched the guy a lot like I had Parson’s and Joseph.

The Wright pick is a great example.. Hated the value but I like the player and how he scheme fits after watching as much as I could possibly find of him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah.. Intelligent conversation is over with for you.. I’ve explain things to you in a very dumbed down way for you to understand and you keep starting the same argument over and over. I’ll pass on that and just let you follow me around repeating the same things you always do like the weirdo you are.

You’re too predictable and thick in the head to conversate with. I may put you on ignore and be done with it and you can have fun talking to the air saying the same dumb thing over and over again to yourself.

Nate Newton is a great old Cowboy. And he loved the draft. And he actually nailed what he said. And all you do is come on here and say something dumb/weird like "Duh how much film do you think he watched? Over under?"

You do it to yourself? Use your brain for once. You think I like commenting on all your dumb posts? It would be a breath of fresh air around here if you said something intelligent. I have great conversation with lots of knowledgeable fans on here. Even guys I've gotten into it with in the past.

You on the other hand? Its just one dumb comment after another.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You won’t see me condemn any player I know nothing about.. Not my style.

About the worst you’ll get out of me on draft day is bad value conversation unless I’ve watched the guy a lot like I had Parson’s and Joseph.

The Wright pick is a great example.. Hated the value but I like the player and how he scheme fits after watching as much as I could possibly find of him.

You liking a player is like the kiss of death. lets hope you are right for once.

blueblood70

Reaction score
nate this is the best interview in long while all smart and true..to the point, concise about the state of the DC..

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score

I’ll take the under.

he probably knows more than Eastman. But I guess that’s not saying much

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

:clap::clap: