Nate newton on ktbb;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Last night is nfc football, get physical and grind it out. But you don?t want your young qb for the game to be depending on him, and special teams can improve.

In January you have to win games like this, and its not always pretty, and you wont always win like the giants did yesterday against the ravens, but the cowboys can get there.

Marion barber, closest thing to a player he reminds me of is earl Campbell, and he could be lethal. And if earl got an opening Campbell could take it to the house, but marion cant take it to the house.

WHAT DOES a running play do for an offensive line like this nate,
when you run, you don?t get the holding, and penalties are forgotten, and we have to win our individual battles and in 4th qtr teams were winning the game and kosier was saying don?t try to replace me again, because you will see it wont work and you will see what happens.

Felix made difference how nate,
he would be a home run hitter and you get a different type defense against you, but you will be braced for marion but felix you don?t have time to get set up, you get ran by. Just the speed is different with these type of players between felix and barber

The cowboys need work and confidence, they don?t need swagger

On special teams, I don?t know man, our special teams have been bad, and we have had to take 4 extra coaches to help out, at some point it points to the players. We have a lot of young players playing on special teams, and it maybe that you have to put some of your starters like the cowboys did (example the cowboys had darren woodson, etc on special teams in 90?s). I know it comes down to money, but at some point you have to quit drafting players that cant play special teams, this was a question I asked online to nate, and what he said how to possibly fix the special teams problem. Smoaky even asked if the game came down to the field goal that the Commanders got out of the special teams blunder and Cartwright set up the Commanders for a field goal would special teams coach read still be on the team, nate said, I just don?t know man

, smoky asked nate if read the special teams coach would still be there, nate said, he just didn?t know man, but this is what he thought. Because if you do play starters and they get hurt, then you are in a pickle too, but special teams as you all know must get better

Wade phillips said in his press conference, the Cartwright return, the kick was suppose to go to the right corner of the end zone, but the kicker kicked the ball down the middle. Could this be to what folk said, where folk said on a cowboys show, sometimes the special teams don?t get together, and if they do just maybe a few days, that the cowboys aren?t spending enough time on special teams, or could it be, too many players on special teams that are young? Wade went on to say at his press conference that the left side of the kickoff coverage let up some and didn?t tackle and that was a concern too, so when are you going to fix the special teams wade? If you keep waiting, you eventually are going to get burned against a good special teams like you did in the Arizona game. Finally best I remember the 49ers returned a kickoff or punt return a few weeks ago for a touchdown. Are you ready to shut that down wade/ :starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks buddy, i will try to slow down, and do a recap over the recap, i think im getting there, slowly but surely