Twitter: Navarro Bowman Alert

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not sure about bowman...

Something about the team (Oakland?) that traded for him mid season didn’t bother to re-sign him raises red flags for me. Considering how gruden has a history with preferring vets doesn’t scream confidence about Bowman’s playing ability.
I agree but he is no worse than who we have now. We need bodies at this point.

irishline

Reaction score

Rayman70

Reaction score
If anything he can be a nice stop gap LB until we figure out the LB unit. I'm all for it.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ok? Doesn't mean they don't like him
yea, well the raiders have more than double our current cap space, and could easily open up another $30M more if they wanted to.
their cap space in 2019 exceeds our huge cap space also.
if he is their #1 priority, they are keeping him.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Not sure about bowman...

Something about the team (Oakland?) that traded for him mid season didn’t bother to re-sign him raises red flags for me. Considering how gruden has a history with preferring vets doesn’t scream confidence about Bowman’s playing ability.

Report: Raiders to make re-signing NaVorro Bowman a 'priority'
247 Sports | Jan 26
One big looming question around the Oakland Raiders is what the team will choose to do at linebacker this offseason. They signed former San Francisco 49ers veteran NaVorro Bowman before Week 7 after he was released, and he stepped in to do an excellent job.

But, the Raiders only signed Bowman to a one-year deal, so he's set to become a free agent before 2018. The team could opt to potentially select a linebacker early in the 2018 NFL Draft, or even potentially see if second-year option Marquel Lee is ready to take over.

As Raiders analyst Joe Arrigo told the Las Vegas Raiders Report podcast, though, the Raiders are locked in on keeping Bowman and will make re-signing him "a priority" this offseason.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Report: Raiders to make re-signing NaVorro Bowman a 'priority'
247 Sports | Jan 26
One big looming question around the Oakland Raiders is what the team will choose to do at linebacker this offseason. They signed former San Francisco 49ers veteran NaVorro Bowman before Week 7 after he was released, and he stepped in to do an excellent job.

But, the Raiders only signed Bowman to a one-year deal, so he's set to become a free agent before 2018. The team could opt to potentially select a linebacker early in the 2018 NFL Draft, or even potentially see if second-year option Marquel Lee is ready to take over.

As Raiders analyst Joe Arrigo told the Las Vegas Raiders Report podcast, though, the Raiders are locked in on keeping Bowman and will make re-signing him "a priority" this offseason.
January 26th??? Was Del Rio even fired then?

Rayman70

Reaction score
jj asked that stripper if she had position flex last night....her versatility was phenominal I'm told.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yea, well the raiders have more than double our current cap space, and could easily open up another $30M more if they wanted to.
their cap space in 2019 exceeds our huge cap space also.
if he is their #1 priority, they are keeping him.
3 years combined:
Raiders 253
Cowboys 210

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but "sports news" does not exist any more.

It is all Op-Ed.
Hey!,,,hold on there just a minute,,, are you saying Dez Bryant putting in some personal time THIS OFFSEASON to trim (or was it hone) the trees on his route isn't sports news,,,,:huh:,,,,o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Cowboys interested in a lot of free agents for the right price. For my exclusive, hit the like button down below it's a link to the article.
WoW!,Man alive Prime!,,,after digesting yer' brilliant & chock-full-o- premier Cowboys 'inside track' throttle back articles, I'm cancelling ALL of my OTHER (EX) FAVORITE SORCERERS in the FOOTBALLISH arts of HARD HITTING casing-liners!

:dance::yourock::dance:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

remdak

Reaction score
If there is any truth at all to this, its probably just Bowman throwing the Cowboys name out there to try to get Oakland to raise their offer.