Twitter: Navarro Bowman Alert

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Caution, Mike Fisher is saying this.

200w.webp

Proof

Reaction score
At least Bryan Broaddus can get the fan base somewhat excited and is entertaining,altho he is a major myopic blowhard. I can tolerate him and Helman at least,but they have their moments that do not inspire.

Really? I thought most disliked him. I am not a fan.

Sydla

Reaction score
So we can only focus on one position at a time? All our focus is on OL? No one in the building can do some legwork on LBs?

Jumbo075

Reaction score
So we can only focus on one position at a time? All our focus is on OL? No one in the building can do some legwork on LBs?

Yeah. I'm sure this is the Cowboys real problem. They just can't chew gum and walk at the same time...

This is what passes for "intelligent" conversation with some here. Sheesh!

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm sure this is the Cowboys real problem. They just can't chew gum and walk at the same time...

This is what passes for "intelligent" conversation with some here. Sheesh!

Just going with what Fisher said. LB isn’t prioritized at this time while they chase OL help.

Why not chase both right now?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Just going with what Fisher said. LB isn’t prioritized at this time while they chase OL help.

They didn't pay for call waiting, or a second line...

Jumbo075

Reaction score

Fisher's comments make no sense. Just because something is the 2nd priority doesn't mean it isn't prioritized. I prioritize things every day. Some things are high priority, some in the middle, and some things are low priority. All Fisher's comments mean are that he talked to an offensive guy who is prioritizing fixing the Oline. What a freaking Shock!!!! An offensive guy prioritizing offense. I'll bet that if Fisher talks to a defensive guy, he'll be making defense his top priority. What a concept!