Twitter: Navarro Bowman Alert

CapnB

Reaction score
Do people actually pay money for this dribble?:huh:

I dont pay for his site, or any other site. But fish doesnt offer to tell u secrets if u join his site. like his sources or anything like that or tell u who we are gonna sign next if u sign up for his site. Hes not skip bayless low.

Verdict

Reaction score
If I am reading the tea leaves correctly from Todd Archer it seems monday and tuesday will be busy days at the star. L.P. is resigning tomorrow and other players are in for visits so it must be this week that they will look to get something done.

Maybe so. But they will have to create more cap room of go really cheap.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm sure this is the Cowboys real problem. They just can't chew gum and walk at the same time...

This is what passes for "intelligent" conversation with some here. Sheesh!

Are you guys discussing Dez? What did I miss?

Verdict

Reaction score
Fisher's comments make no sense. Just because something is the 2nd priority doesn't mean it isn't prioritized. I prioritize things every day. Some things are high priority, some in the middle, and some things are low priority. All Fisher's comments mean are that he talked to an offensive guy who is prioritizing fixing the Oline. What a freaking Shock!!!! An offensive guy prioritizing offense. I'll bet that if Fisher talks to a defensive guy, he'll be making defense his top priority. What a concept!

Brilliant!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Justin March-Lillard has been on IR out of Akron as an UDFA. 6-0 225
Tre'von Johnson 6-1 235 marginal skills
Lee, Wilson, Smith

We need cover LBers with 6 LB total.

This is the weakest part of the team with the loss of Hitchens.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I dont know about the rest of you, but I missed what R McClain brought on the field. He was athletic(not in seen Lee or jaylons class) and physical. He never went back when delivering a hit. He was the most physical lb er we had this century on top of his ability to play in coverage. He wasn't the best but he wasn't a liability.

Dre11

Reaction score
BS, it is reported that he is #1 priority for raiders...
Ok? Doesn't mean
yea, well the raiders have more than double our current cap space, and could easily open up another $30M more if they wanted to.
their cap space in 2019 exceeds our huge cap space also.
if he is their #1 priority, they are keeping him.

They might, but they might not. In which case if we like him and want him, we can go after him.