NBA Season 19-20 -- League Suspended -- See Coronavirus Zone forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Looks like no Paul George for first 10 games of the season. Lakers need a win in the season opener vs the Clippers.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Carsen Edwards dropped 30 on 16 shots tonight. Very encouraging. If feel pretty good about him in that 4th guard spot

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude is a pure scorer. Should be able to play in the NBA for a long time.
I think he can do alot of what Rozier. Maybe not as good defensively or on the boards because his length isnt as good. But I think he can be a more efficient scorer.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Celtics extended Brown. I think they wanted him cheaper but where they may have to match a max offer in RFA

He turned down a 4 year, 80 million offer last week. Its 4 years, 115 with 103 guaranteed. 4 million in likely to be earned incentives and another 8 in unlikely to be earned incentives

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Celtics extended Brown. I think they wanted him cheaper but where they may have to match a max offer in RFA

He turned down a 4 year, 80 million offer last week. Its 4 years, 115 with 103 guaranteed. 4 million in likely to be earned incentives and another 8 in unlikely to be earned incentives

I'm happy with the signing, money doesn't really matter (in NBA terms), because they can't sign free agents no matter the number.

Very excited about the Celts this season, Irving just drained the lifeblood from last years team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm happy with the signing, money doesn't really matter (in NBA terms), because they can't sign free agents no matter the number.

Very excited about the Celts this season, Irving just drained the lifeblood from last years team.
Hayward looks much better. I worry about the interior defense, but we should have a much more cohesive team this year. Its gonna be interesting to see how they stagger minutes. If preseason rotations are any indication you will see alot of Tatum and Brown together. They had a really good rapport late in 2018 and in the 2018 playoffs

gmb1

Reaction score
Raptors picking up where they left off last season :p

gmb1

Reaction score
Yeah the Fakers...I mean the Lakers will win. The NBA won't allow them to lose. :rolleyes:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sixers beating Boston is their first home opener win in 6 years. Neither team played well on the offensive end, but us Sixers fans will take the win. :muttley:

@ESisback

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sixers beating Boston is their first home opener win in 6 years. Neither team played well on the offensive end, but us Sixers fans will take the win. :muttley:

@ESisback
Man we couldn't finish or hit FT worth a crap. It was a typical game 1, but there was some encouraging things that happened for both teams. Gordon Hayward looked really good in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.