NBA Season 19-20 -- League Suspended -- See Coronavirus Zone forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Kuzma thinks Rondo and Howard are HOFers :lmao2::lmao2:

Who are probably the best NBA players currently eligible for the HOF who aren't in? I'm not a huge fan of either player, and I think the NBA hall of fame is too easy to get in compared to MLB and the NFL, but it isn't laughable that Howard gets in. Rondo is a long shot, but still plausible imo.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Clippers @ Mavs tonight :popcorn:

This game came a good time when I was about to raise my expectations squad. Win tonight and I'm looking at the Mavs as a title contender.

When KP gets comfortable in Rick's system the highest scoring team in the NBA may go up another notch. Go Mavs!!!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
AD returns to NO tonight.

Lakers vs Pelicans
Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2019 • 9:30 PM ET
Smoothie King Center • New Orleans, LA
National TV: ESPN
Local TV: SPECSN
Radio: 710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN DEPORTES, ESPN 100.3FM

Shane612

Reaction score
Dallas win 114-100 against LAL in LA.
LeBron looked disinterested all game long
LETS GO MAV!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Who are probably the best NBA players currently eligible for the HOF who aren't in? I'm not a huge fan of either player, and I think the NBA hall of fame is too easy to get in compared to MLB and the NFL, but it isn't laughable that Howard gets in. Rondo is a long shot, but still plausible imo.
KG/Kobe/Duncan go in this year obviously.
After them it looks like about 100 win shares gets you in.

Rondo had the early title runs with the Celts but his win shares is only 59. I don't think he is really a candidate at this point.
DH12 had the early dominance so put up a pretty salty 130 win shares so I do think he has a real chance to get in but perhaps not first ballot.

Shawn Marion, Chris Bosh, Elton Brand are among the notable names with high Win shares not to get in yet.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
KG/Kobe/Duncan go in this year obviously.
After them it looks like about 100 win shares gets you in.

Rondo had the early title runs with the Celts but his win shares is only 59. I don't think he is really a candidate at this point.
DH12 had the early dominance so put up a pretty salty 130 win shares so I do think he has a real chance to get in but perhaps not first ballot.

Shawn Marion, Chris Bosh, Elton Brand are among the notable names with high Win shares not to get in yet.

I don't think Rondo gets in, but Dwight Howard would be shocking if he didn't. Yes, the last so many years probably soured people on him, but I'd say he'd be the most decorated player to not get in

StylisticS

Reaction score
Mavs next two are the Kings and Pistons. Two teams under .500 so Dallas could find itself at 18-6 by this time next Saturday. Because beginning next Saturday, the schedule turns up a notch and will show us where Dallas truly is.

Vs Miami, @ Milwaukee, Vs Celtics, @Sixers, @ Raptors

3-2 and I’m happy. 4-1 or better and I’m excited.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3irsvy.gif

76ers a perfect 11 - 0 at home! :omg:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sixers beat the world Champion Raptors to make them a perfect 12 - 0 at home. GO SIXERS

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sixers beat the world Champion Raptors to make them a perfect 12 - 0 at home. GO SIXERS
Looking forward to the C's next matchup with you guys. C's look like they could bena legit contender this season, but I want a better look at how we match up

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hayward may be back tonight. Once he does come back the dynamic is going to he interesting. Walker and Tatum are both over 20ppg and Brown is close with 19. Brown has also been hot since Heyward has been out

Status
Not open for further replies.