Video: NBC: 'Everybody eat': Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard feed off each other

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Love the team first attitude from both guys. This is how you win championships..

Yep, finally Zeke is putting the team first instead of his own selfish personal agenda. I guess its so obvious now how much better Pollard is that even Zeke has to let him share the spotlight.

shabazz

Reaction score
How anyone can dislike Zeke or TP is unfathomable to me.

Dine and Dash are selfless dudes.

I don’t think anybody dislikes any of these guys, on a personal level. It’s more of a debate on who’s role should be bigger.

in the end, their performances should dictate this however things like seniority, stature, and salary have probably entered into the teams decisions on playing time and who starts…..should be a cleaner slate by next season

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I don’t think anybody dislikes any of these guys, on a personal level. It’s more of a debate on who’s role should be bigger.

in the end, their performances should dictate this however things like seniority, stature, and salary have probably entered into the teams decisions on playing time and who starts…..should be a cleaner slate by next season

I will respectfully disagree here. The amount of vitriol some of these people post about players on what they claim to be their OWN team indicates severe dislike if not outright hate. There is nothing to be gained from pretending otherwise.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Tony doesn’t need Zeke.

Without Pollard the run game is nothing special. He’s the one that makes it go.

You're right.. Pollard's hard fought 3.8 yards per carry against the Giants set Zeke up to have a damn near 6 yard per carry day. And we should all appreciate his efforts.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You're right.. Pollard's hard fought 3.8 yards per carry against the Giants set Zeke up to have a damn near 6 yard per carry day. And we should all appreciate his efforts.

It’s nice that Zeke has a good game every once and awhile.

vlad

Reaction score
I just realized with all the carries Zeke has never rushed for over 160yds in a game…wild. To be fair though Emmitt only did that like 10 times in his first 7 years or so and once after.

I guess though it was a different era back then. Maybe Emmitt would only do that 12 times in this era like Derrick Henry. Or 5 times for Jonathan Taylor in 3 years, but I, guessing nobody was stacking the box with 8 fearing the likes of Wentz, and geriatric Rivers and Ryan. Or 4 times like the oft-injured Dalvin cook, though a few of those were 200+.
Broken down Saquon only done that 3 times, but who is going to stack the box with Daniel Jones and I guess Sterling Shepard as your best WR.

Also even with that screen play his rookie year (stands out like a blue moon) he’s never had 100 yards receiving in a game though a I suspect that could be more Garrett/Moore than him. I recall coming out there was talk Zeke could run routes like Wrs and could be like a combo of Henry and Faulk. Won’t put that on Zeke, unless he’s really just not capable but that I doubt.

vlad

Reaction score
How anyone can dislike Zeke or TP is unfathomable to me.

Dine and Dash are selfless dudes.

Agree both seem like team guys. Wonder if either is with us next year? My hope is pollard is and we can draft like a mid to late round guy to replace Zeke or 2nd 3rd round guy to upgrade the position so there is always that fear of making a house call.

shabazz

Reaction score
I will respectfully disagree here. The amount of vitriol some of these people post about players on what they claim to be their OWN team indicates severe dislike if not outright hate. There is nothing to be gained from pretending otherwise.

Perhaps there are some. I don’t know what’s in another man’s heart……I’ve seen where some people assign those type feelings that they themselves have, onto others.

I personally don’t have those feelings toward a player that I’ve never met or interacted with so I can’t imagine assigning it to fellow fans of our OWN team

slick325

Reaction score
Agree both seem like team guys. Wonder if either is with us next year? My hope is pollard is and we can draft like a mid to late round guy to replace Zeke or 2nd 3rd round guy to upgrade the position so there is always that fear of making a house call.

Wouldn't surprise me if both are back tbh. I can see taking a DLaw like contract reduction and TP signing a deal that benefits from that pay cust.