NCAA Football

lukin2006

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh is a terrible coach. Michigan keeping him is a mystery.

terra

Reaction score
He's got them at #5.
How is that terrible?
has not beaten OSU in his entire time there.
Just one example

Though this year OSU is vulnerable just like Alabama so maybe he finally wins one

Shane612

Reaction score
has not beaten OSU in his entire time there.
Just one example

Though this year OSU is vulnerable just like Alabama so maybe he finally wins one
I don't think that makes him a terrible coach.
Anyway, it looks like he's got Michigan back playing well, so I'm happy for him.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I’m enjoying the game, fantastic atmosphere there…
Michigan are dominating with their run game, only reason why Ohio were in this as long as they have been is because of a couple of insane receptions on 3rd down.

terra

Reaction score
I don't think that makes him a terrible coach.
Anyway, it looks like he's got Michigan back playing well, so I'm happy for him.
Looking at his time at Michigan he has not accomplished much; many will say this year is an aberration.
He is not a terrible coach; just very inconsistent.

terra

Reaction score
I’m enjoying the game, fantastic atmosphere there…
Michigan are dominating with their run game, only reason why Ohio were in this as long as they have been is because of a couple of insane receptions on 3rd down.
Well this has gained him another couple of years; since this is the first time Michigan has beaten OSU in 10 years.

RaZon

Reaction score
Seen a lot of football, don't think I have ever seen a game where the offensive line was as dominate as that Michigan line, They and the edge rushers won the game.