Twitter: Ndamukong Suh IG story

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Adding him doesn't scream we're now SB bound

No, but he's a good rotation player that could be a presence in the playoffs. Still, he should only be a fallback option if we don't get a solid 3t or 1t in round 2 or 3.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There are 30 other teams, why the Cowboys and Giants? Anyone thinks he's had contact with the Cowboys and was told they were willing to listen AFTER the draft if his price is right?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm surprised that Suh has seemingly no sense of urgency to find a new home before the draft floods the league with young players looking to take his place.

Then again, maybe he is in fact speaking with the Giants and that's why they reworked Zeitker's contract to free up that money?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not sure if I want him...
* that's just it, same here in my fandom encampments view,as well, though this SPORT is as close as it'll ever come to the highly refined art of a"bloodless/firearms free" warrior mercenary profession(,,,er,,, pay scale, cuisine & safe living accommodations have got that whole "BE A MAN AMONG MEN IN THE RHODESIAN ARMY" ,,,ER,,,or that Nicaragua b.s. beans&rice on a frickin' banana leaf, back in the mid 80's,,, oh yeah!,,,The C.I.A. would chopper you outta' Brownsville Station Texas w/ yer choice of weapon& in a short afternoons time span,,,you were knee deep it ),,,BEAT ALL TO HELL *

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
I think mister suh is more concerned with money that any particular team.