Need any info on a discrimination lawyer in San Antonio or Austin areas

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Mods, please let this stay up about 20 mins or so before moving. I just want as many people as possible to see this so I get more replies. Thanks.

My mother is getting strong-armed by her boss to sign a "Resignation" paper that also states she won't sue him or discuss any of his business "Dealings" with any 3rd person parties. He's also trying to get her to pay him $60+K dollars of money that she doesn't owe him. She doesn't want any local lawyers cuz her boss is a "Big shot" around here and doesn't want someone he would likely know.

I could google the info - and I did - but I'm wanted any info on lawyers that any of you have dealt with (or know someone that dealt with) and would recommend.

Appreciate any help any of you can give me.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot, it doesn't HAVE to be San Antonio/Austin areas, that's just preferred. As long as it's not a lawyer from Laredo.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
I had use a lawyer outside of my city before and the only bad thing about that, is that at the end of the settlement her expenses where pretty high because all her hotels and airline tickets.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
djtavo;2280064 said:
I had use a lawyer outside of my city before and the only bad thing about that, is that at the end of the settlement her expenses where pretty high because all her hotels and airline tickets.

Not just that but outside attorneys don't have any "pull" in the political ranks or "favor" with the judges. Your best bet is an appeal...

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2280070 said:
Not just that but outside attorneys don't have any "pull" in the political ranks or "favor" with the judges. Your best bet is an appeal...

True, and if that dont work, tell her to write a book about what she knows. . lol