*** Need testers for a site I have been developing ***

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have spent the last few months developing a new site/service that is about to enter public beta. The general focus of the site is centered around social networking for content and discussions rather than people like most other social networks.

If you are interested in helping with the beta test, please let me know! All I ask is that you be serious about wanting to participate and help! :D

UPDATE: Beta testing has started, but I need more testers! If you have some time and would like to help, let me know!

/reality

basstapp

Reaction score
I would be interested :) - Run my own design and dev firm - always willing to check new stuff out. Let me know how I can help.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
basstapp;5005767 said:
I would be interested :) - Run my own design and dev firm - always willing to check new stuff out. Let me know how I can help.

Thanks! I will send you a PM tomorrow about it! It's ready to go, minus last minute testing and tweaking. :D

/reality

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Specific time frame ? I should be available for a good part of the weekend and next week.

Of course you are welcome to say, thanks but no thanks.

;)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am continuing to make a few tweaks to the site, but I will let those of you who offered to help know when I am ready for you to take a look. It should be later today or at worst, tomorrow.

/reality

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Reality;5006300 said:
I am continuing to make a few tweaks to the site, but I will let those of you who offered to help know when I am ready for you to take a look. It should be later today or at worst, tomorrow.

/reality

I'm ready. I'm unemployed right now and have nothing else going on. I'm ready to test.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Reality;5006300 said:

/reality

Sounds good. I have some time.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I'm all for it. Let me know if you've got room in your beta and I'll provide the best feedback I can.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I would be happy to participate. Count me in Sir. :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I would help out, but, I will mess it all up...or at least try!

But, as long as you have a good program validation on all input...you should be good to go.

I like looking for bugs....

:eek:hboy:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I needed another day to fix a couple of bugs I found and I wanted to add support for linking to images and videos. I should be done this afternoon!

/reality

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Reality;5007760 said:
I needed another day to fix a couple of bugs I found and I wanted to add support for linking to images and videos. I should be done this afternoon!

/reality

You're losing me. Don't do that

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you, everyone! I have sent each of you a PM with the details!

/reality