Need to sign a NT with Hankins out

Blackrain

Reaction score
Should have signed Suh when we had the chance.
We were foolish enough to let the Eagles scavenge up every good free agent knows tackle out there an area that they are already strong in but they were smart enough to take them so we couldn't improve ourselves knowing they would meet us in the playoffs and it would be our undoing

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why they haven't signed one or both of these guys already. I am sick Hankins is out and believe they really need to fill that spot with another run-stuffer

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys need to look for a NT that can fill Hankins spot and be ready for the playoffs.

That video is old.

He did not play in 2020.

Came back in 2021 but only played 4 of the final 9 games.

Played 1/3rd or less of snaps in his final 3 games.

The Cowboys have basically locked up a spot in the playoff but are highly unlikely to pass the Eagles to win the division.
- Hankins will be back for the playoffs...

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That video is old.

He did not play in 2020.

Came back in 2021 but only played 4 of the final 9 games.

Played 1/3rd or less of snaps in his final 3 games.

The Cowboys have basically locked up a spot in the playoff but are highly unlikely to pass the Eagles to win the division.
- Hankins will be back for the playoffs...
But don't you think another NT player will be beneficial?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why they haven't signed one or both of these guys already. I am sick Hankins is out and believe they really need to fill that spot with another run-stuffer
Cowboys need to look for a NT that can fill Hankins spot and be ready for the playoffs.

They only allowed 114 yards rushing in the Texans game.

Hankins missed the 2nd NYG game and they held NYG to 90 rushing yards in that one.

Hankins first 2 games and the 2 games that he has played the highest percentage of snaps were the Packers and Bears games.
- The Cowboys gave up 207 and 240 yards rushing in those.