Never as good or bad as it appears

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I guess unlike most I was not disappointed because I expected it...

I still believe we have more overall talent on this team than we have had in maybe 10 years...:)

that being said I still feel it is going to take time to put it all together...(think thanksgiving time)...:(

Lots of good things in this game...In fact I would say there was atleast twice as much good as there was bad...:)

The future is looking so bright I am gonna have to wear sunglasses if I keep looking at it:cool:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER said:
I agree.. let's save some of the negativity for Seattle.. :)

:lmao2: very witty... You need to post more often friend

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor said:
I guess unlike most I was not disappointed because I expected it...

I still believe we have more overall talent on this team than we have had in maybe 10 years...:)

that being said I still feel it is going to take time to put it all together...(think thanksgiving time)...:(

Lots of good things in this game...In fact I would say there was atleast twice as much good as there was bad...:)

The future is looking so bright I am gonna have to wear sunglasses if I keep looking at it:cool:

We do indeed have more talent on this team than in a long time, however, I've been stating it for weeks now, RT can kill this teams chances of a wildcard berth.

Sure, you can put a TE over there to help but when you are as pi$$poor at RT as we are (and have been), we are in trouble large.

That is not an overreaction to the Arizona game. It's a problem, a big problem that should have already been addresses IMO.

But, it is what it is........someone needs to step it up at RT.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Sarge said:
We do indeed have more talent on this team than in a long time, however, I've been stating it for weeks now, RT can kill this teams chances of a wildcard berth.

Sure, you can put a TE over there to help but when you are as pi$$poor at RT as we are (and have been), we are in trouble large.

That is not an overreaction to the Arizona game. It's a problem, a big problem that should have already been addresses IMO.

But, it is what it is........someone needs to step it up at RT.

Agreed Sarge but I was not unpleased with Rob's performance as a Rookie... I think this time next year Rob will be a very solid RT

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor said:
Agreed Sarge but I was not unpleased with Rob's performance as a Rookie... I think this time next year Rob will be a very solid RT

Other than seeing Rob play in person several times when he played for Pitt, I haven't seen him play a down since he came to Dallas. So I am not qualified to comment on him thus far.

He definitley has potential from what I saw at Pitt. A men among boys he looked like.

........my concern is with respect to this year however.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
We may have to do something about RT for this year even if it is stop gap....

but still... that so very many of the youngsters look like (with a little time) that they can not only play in this league but play well.

I am very optimistic about what the future holds