Never thought I'd say this, but

AzorAhai

Reaction score
image.jpg

This is past blasphemous. Pass me the mod baton folks.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The sickening part is that the Eagles were on the trash heap 2 years ago. Just goes to show it's possible to create a winning program quickly. It doesn't take a decade...or two

Carson Wentz..

I tried to tell you guys.

Asklesko

Reaction score
it would be terrible to have wentz rather than ROY 2016 dak win the bowl first

waving monkey

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....
If you mean by change firing Garrett no it's not happening.
Firing two seasons after going 13-3 and receiving the COTY. It ain't happening.
You want it to happen doesn't mean it will.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I'm praying that the Eagles or Patriots win the Super Bowl this year, just to stick it to Jerry. Eagles because they'd win one, Patriots because they'd have more than Jerry's team. I'm to the point where I want whatever pisses off Jerry the most.

You guys are out of your minds!

If the Eagles win the Superbowl, they won’t be sticking it to Jerry. It means we’ll have to deal 9 months with Eagles fans. Not sure I could handle that.

Jerry, he could care less.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
When we most likely get blown out by the Eagles again and then swept that should be enough for any GM with common sense. If you see your division rival getting better and pulling away. But, this is Jerry we are talking about.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is for the Eagles to win the SB this year. That is the absolute only thing that I can think of that would truly make JJ change. Saying that makes me want to throw up, but if it comes down to the Eagles vs Pitt or the Pats, I'd have to pull for the Eagles. IMO, that would be the worst thing JJ could imagine.....
what-if-i-kfb93r.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
Rams.. with Wade’s defense playing lights out like when they did with Denver..

A young offensive mind to throw in the face of Garrett along with Wade, to throw in the face of Jerry and Garrett again..

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Sorry cant like this post, i would need a shower

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think that's extreme
I hope they lose the rest of their games in blowout fashion
That might get jerry's attention

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I never resort to hyperbole, but anyone who would truly root for the Eagles to even go to a SB, much less win it, doesn’t even know what it means to be a Cowboys fan. That said, I feel certain those even suggesting it are sharing sarcasm reflecting their pain and don’t really mean it.

I know it’s morally wrong, but I even enjoy Eagles injuries...not proud of that fact, just being real.

mardwin

Reaction score
Hmmm... Nope. The Giants have been to 3 super bowl (winning 2) since the last time we won anything and we still sucked. Hope the Eagles get crushed on their first playoff game.