New from Roanoke, VA

hutru01

Reaction score
The name is Matt. I am just trying to find some more Cowboys fans in my area.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
:welcome:..enjoy yourself...now jump in a talk some Cowboy Football.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
hutru01;2245918 said:

welcome i am from the central part of the state;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
hutru01;2245918 said:

Hey, Matt, I live about 2 hours I-81, just north of Harrisonburg...

hutru01

Reaction score
Whats up guys? I went to a local sports bar to watch the last game, and I caught the end of a Steelers fanclub meet up. Needless today, I was not welcomed with cheers. haha

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
hutru01;2254439 said:
Whats up guys? I went to a local sports bar to watch the last game, and I caught the end of a Steelers fanclub meet up. Needless today, I was not welcomed with cheers. haha

Good luck finding a more Cowboy-friendly viewing spot if that's what you're looking for. It shouldn't be too hard. Here in Harrisonburg there are plenty of Cowboys fans...and we relish every opportunity to get Commanders fans all worked up.

....actually, we have JMU here, so we get a ton of Giants and Philly fans too. James Madison is hugely popular with that area...but the Cowboys fans are in full force too.

hutru01

Reaction score
tomson75;2254481 said:
Good luck finding a more Cowboy-friendly viewing spot if that's what you're looking for. It shouldn't be too hard. Here in Harrisonburg there are plenty of Cowboys fans...and we relish every opportunity to get Commanders fans all worked up.

....actually, we have JMU here, so we get a ton of Giants and Philly fans too. James Madison is hugely popular with that area...but the Cowboys fans are in full force too.

Well I am definitely going to make it out for the Dallas/Philly game next Monday, so I should run into some Dallas fans while I am out. (hopefully it won't be all Phillthy fans)