New Game Called Find Jeff Heath

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Heath has more value than some think. He's damn good at special teams and that goes unnoticed even though it's 1.3 the game. Not an elite Safety, but you need quality players on special teams.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Heath has more value than some think. He's damn good at special teams and that goes unnoticed even though it's 1.3 the game. Not an elite Safety, but you need quality players on special teams.
You arent understanding. Hes not elite hes not good hes not average hes not below average. Hes trash as a starting safety and needs to be on special teams and come off the bench during passing downs from time to time thats it

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You arent understanding. Hes not elite hes not good hes not average hes not below average. Hes trash as a starting safety and needs to be on special teams and come off the bench during passing downs from time to time thats it
Right

DanA

Reaction score
Special teams is not 1/3 the game.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
You’ll never change my mind, Heath is a below average - average starter. I guess the Cowboys feel they have enough in the secondary that they can take the drop in play there. And as mentioned above, he’s cheap.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[QUOTE="Hennessy_King, post: 9427238, member: 39979" ]On the way to work now sitting on the gsp in traffic. Almost threw up in my car. Hes gonna tell them how fast saquon looked running past him[/QUOTE]
LOL!! If you do, call Heath and tell him to clean your upholstery!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Special teams is not 1/3 the game.
You need good players on special teams. And there isn't room on the roster to have players not play multiple positions. That's the point.
This isn't fantasy football.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The thing about Heath though is that we have done very little to address the position the entire offseason.

At this point, Donovan Wilson is your only hope and snatching that job away from him because Heath is better than all of your depth.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
LOL!! If you do, call Heath and tell him to clean your upholstery!
I will. I dont get bringing in one of the worst players that played on sunday to do a radio interview. This is why are fans are stupid they listen to dumber media ppl. If you didnt know football like that you would assume heath is good being invited to a radio show. But then i wouldnt be able to make so many ppl salty with this thread

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ball hawking monster? Lol 2 ints a year. Do you watch other safeties they get that in one game
Yes I watch the games LOL he's around the ball he's there every single play. It's just sometimes he misses the play. But make no mistake about it he's around it that's what baffles me why he can't complete the action. That's what I'm saying

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they believed in him he plays. This is your first pick in the draft. You don't healthy scratch a rookie you believe will make an impact.
I don't know maybe he's on the bottom of the list. That doesn't mean you can't move up you don't know what you have in a draft pick until 3 years after

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And was graded as one of the worst safeties in the league last year as well
We can't have the best of everything at every position. You have to have a guys like Jeff heat on your squad. Every team in the league has a player that's at the bottom somewhere. He's just that guy for us