New Guy, Raider fan enjoying the forum

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new on here. signed up b4 the Monday night game just to see what you guys were thinking about the game, I started posting. Hope I haven't made anyone upset, not being a troll just taking in some views from you cowboys fan and enjoying the site so far. Everyone has been friendly, plus I love the fact everyone here is really a hardcore cowboys fan. Good to see some loyalty!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
welcome, and respect for being a raider fan, can't be easy these days

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Rampage;2269750 said:
I like your new rb.

What a combo the Hogs had with him and Jones huh?

And yeah, it's been a tough 5 years or so since the super bowl massacre, Al Davis can't live forever and ruin our organization right?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2269793 said:
What a combo the Hogs had with him and Jones huh?

And yeah, it's been a tough 5 years or so since the super bowl massacre, Al Davis can't live forever and ruin our organization right?
helluva a combo.

does Al have any sons? who's gonna takeover after the oldman passes?

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
thanks guys

And about Al Davis, he is really secretive aboout who is going to take over, I don't think anyone actually knows, he is probably so thickheaded he thinks he will live forever.

Woods

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2269937 said:
thanks guys

And about Al Davis, he is really secretive aboout who is going to take over, I don't think anyone actually knows, he is probably so thickheaded he thinks he will live forever.

:lmao2:

Hopefully, the Raiders can get a real GM at that time. At least you have a very good RB tandem to build with in the mean time.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
:welcome:

One of my buddies is a die hard Raiders fan. I'm always pushing for them to have a winning season.

Al Davis needs to ****!!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
R8erFan4Ever;2269581 said:
Hey guys, I'm new on here. signed up b4 the Monday night game just to see what you guys were thinking about the game, I started posting. Hope I haven't made anyone upset, not being a troll just taking in some views from you cowboys fan and enjoying the site so far. Everyone has been friendly, plus I love the fact everyone here is really a hardcore cowboys fan. Good to see some loyalty!

:welcome:

Here's to McFadden having a decent year and helping me out with one of my FF teams.

:beer2:

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
We couldn't stop them once on their last 3 drives. Ahh my Raiders, always finding a way to lose.

Oh and reportedly Kiffin getting fired today(espn reporting)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2278973 said:
We couldn't stop them once on their last 3 drives. Ahh my Raiders, always finding a way to lose.

Oh and reportedly Kiffin getting fired today(espn reporting)
that Higgins kid has some talent and has super sonic speed! I saw him play in preseason and thought you guys sure got yourself quite a player. Good for Kiffin cause i'm sure nobody wants to work under Al Davis.