New member: Commanders style

SirLK26

Reaction score
Howdy, everybody. First off, I am a Commanders fan...I know, I know...contain yourselves. LOL. Anyway, even though, I'm Commanders fan, I wanted to join a Cowboys board to get some good insider info and maybe do a little trash-talking every now and again(but not too much). I went to a different Cowboys forum(not sure which one)...Wow. The rules I had to agree to just to view any threads were crazy. The Zone seems to be pretty good, though. Can't wait for this next season to start to defend our NFCE title! BTW, any other Washington fans on the Zone?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unlike many other team sites, fans of other teams are welcome here as long as they abide by the rules. Keep in mind that this is a Cowboys fan site so you will encounter a LOT of diehard Cowboys fans and opinions. Just remember you are a guest here and are choosing to be here!

With that said, welcome to CowboysZone!!

/reality

SirLK26

Reaction score
Unlike many other team sites, fans of other teams are welcome here as long as they abide by the rules. Keep in mind that this is a Cowboys fan site so you will encounter a LOT of diehard Cowboys fans and opinions. Just remember you are a guest here and are choosing to be here!

With that said, welcome to CowboysZone!!

/reality

Thanks for the welcome. And, yes, I choose to be here, so I know I'll encounter some comments such as "I hate the Commanders".

Don't worry, TheCowboy, even through your major deficiencies, I still love and appreciate you!

primemaker

Reaction score
As any " TRUE " Cowboy fan does........I also hate the Commanders! Rg3 be aware of D-WARE!
Thanks for the welcome. And, yes, I choose to be here, so I know I'll encounter some comments such as "I hate the Commanders".

Don't worry, TheCowboy, even through your major deficiencies, I still love and appreciate you!

Reaction score
I lived in DC for 8 years, but unfortunately it was during a time when the rivalry had cooled down somewhat. Still got to see the Cowboys come to town once, back in 2008, when Marty B caught the GWT. Wish I was back there now that the Commanders are a bit more than a laughingstock.

I'll always think of the Cowboys/Commanders as the best rivalry in the NFL, but I almost find myself hating the Giants more nowadays.

Jwoo52

Reaction score
I welcome any Skins fans and enjoy the debates.. It's always good to talk to other NFC East fans to have an idea what they know and think. Look forward to talking to you on the forum!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stinking Deadskins have 1 good year and now they're coming out of the woodwork. They'll disappear soon enough.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go away. Try not to break your leg on the way out.
If you stick around, you should know that your team is bad and you should feel bad.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
You are welcome --but not allowed to wear boots or socks when it starts getting a little deep in here.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oops. I meant to come back to this thread with a j/k post, in case he took it personally. Now we went and broke him after one day.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Oops. I meant to come back to this thread with a j/k post, in case he took it personally. Now we went and broke him after one day.

3qgby9.jpg