New member here but

Seattletexan

Reaction score
Be patient, grasshopper. The privileges will come in time. :welcome:
I'm trying..
Reason being I posted something earlier that I'm dying for feedback. Dallas had only 10 on defense on that 3rd and 7 that ended the game and haven't heard it brought up anywhere.
I tweeted the entire Cowboys break crew with no response .

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm trying..
Reason being I posted something earlier that I'm dying for feedback. Dallas had only 10 on defense on that 3rd and 7 that ended the game and haven't heard it brought up anywhere.
I tweeted the entire Cowboys break crew with no response .
S'ok, Dallas only had 9 the rest of the time.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Why can't I post to the fan forum??

You will eventually, just be patience. This forum has lot of great members in part due to approval off who get in. It took me about a week to get in but probably has to do with not being a Cowboys fan.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
latest

Welcome to the board, dear boy! I'm Furboy. Please feel free to let me know if you would like for me to help you on this site. I don't bite.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
latest

Welcome to the board, dear boy! I'm Furboy. Please feel free to let me know if you would like for me to help you on this site. I don't bite.
Oh Jeez, he's gone fox on us. I am keeping a list and checking off what Furboy has been and he's down to two mammals left, it's insects, fish or reptiles from there on.