kskboys

Reaction score
My neighbor has a goat. He says shut up.
I took a class on the paranormal in college. First day of class the professor asks how many believe in ghosts. Quite a few hands went up. Next question, who has seen a ghost. About half of those. Next question, who has had contact w/ a ghost. Maybe 6 or 7 hands went up.

Next question, who has made love to a ghost. One hand in the very back shot up.

The professor was amazed. He'd always asked this question just for kicks, never before had anyone responded in the positive.

"Would you come up here, sir, and discuss this w/ the class?" queried the prof?

"Shore", and a redneck from the back got up and ambled toward the front of class.

"Now, I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but would you mind telling us a bit about your experience making love to a ghost?"

The redneck responded "Ghost? I thought you said goat!!!"

GeauxAggie972

Reaction score
I took a class on the paranormal in college. First day of class the professor asks how many believe in ghosts. Quite a few hands went up. Next question, who has seen a ghost. About half of those. Next question, who has had contact w/ a ghost. Maybe 6 or 7 hands went up.

Next question, who has made love to a ghost. One hand in the very back shot up.

The professor was amazed. He'd always asked this question just for kicks, never before had anyone responded in the positive.

"Would you come up here, sir, and discuss this w/ the class?" queried the prof?

"Shore", and a redneck from the back got up and ambled toward the front of class.

"Now, I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but would you mind telling us a bit about your experience making love to a ghost?"

The redneck responded "Ghost? I thought you said goat!!!"
Who's life story is that on this board?

Xelda

Reaction score
?
Who's life story is that on this board?
It's either going to be ksk's or ES's story. The rest of us try to keep our noses clean. You've gotten ksk to tell a joke, he's welcoming you with arms open wide! Proceed with caution. You fit in so well, I'm surprised the others aren't giving you grief for taking so long to join. Don't forget to like everything Coach says after you've acquired your like button. He's threatened to haunt us if we don't.