New Rams logo leaked

SSoup

Reaction score
How much does the logo even matter for a team whose helmet doesn't even bother with the logo?

Snooze.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Issa no for me...

This is what it should be.....

dunce-cap-picture-152243-591503.jpg

Plankton

Reaction score
Not sure what was wrong with the old one, TBH. This certainly isn't an improvement.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think that is one sad looking logo. Iconic Rams horns gone for this?

Ghost12

Reaction score
How much does the logo even matter for a team whose helmet doesn't even bother with the logo?

Snooze.
The helmet is really all that matters to me. Having a 2 inch patch on the sleeves with the new Ram's head isn't that big a deal. Show me what the helmets look like and then I will respond accordingly.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Looks like they picked the winner from a contest on the back of a cereal box or something

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
They're not putting that rot on their helmets, are they? The Rams' horn logo is iconic, in fact, it's the oldest one in the league.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They're not putting that rot on their helmets, are they? The Rams' horn logo is iconic, in fact, it's the oldest one in the league.
McVey I notice tends to try almost too hard to be innovative and cute. The logo thing IF they do change the helmet logo, is stupid. I like the 70's and 80's version of the Rams uniforms. They are iconic, clean...and just right.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
McVey I notice tends to try almost too hard to be innovative and cute. The logo thing IF they do change the helmet logo, is stupid. I like the 70's and 80's version of the Rams uniforms. They are iconic, clean...and just right.

Yeah, if it were me, I would keep the iconic look by going back to the blue and white uniforms they had in the early 70s. They were the first team ever to put a logo on their helmet. They've got to keep that horn. It's great to look at old footage and see your team with basically the same unis. The Packers, the Bears, the Cowboys, the Vikings (mostly) look the same year after year.