New season old steady's, SAS on FT wearing a

blueblood70

Reaction score
ughh, ATL sent him a Jersey with his name on it and of course hes laying into the DC ..somethings never change,

i almost forgot about SAS...:facepalm::banghead:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
The guy is a complete moron and a kiss a**!!! He is always up there blowing Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, but anyways he is Mr. Irrelevant to me with absolutely no credibility!!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
He and LeBron James are competing for the hairline of the year award!! I'd give his barber a 1.5 out 10 on the chrome dome index..

the_h0wey

Reaction score
was doing work on the computer with espn on in the background and heard it and turned to see what the big deal was..
Pro tip: next time grab your remote and change the channel. This will help add years to your life

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
ughh, ATL sent him a Jersey with his name on it and of course hes laying into the DC ..somethings never change,

Yeah.

Saw it.

Same old trying to get clicks and viewers by slamming Dallas.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

Lol...YOu should forget about him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Pro tip: next time grab your remote and change the channel. This will help add years to your life
Exactly. My TV only gets turned to ESPN if there is a live game I want to watch. I don’t even watch SportsCenter anymore.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
The guy is a complete moron and a kiss a**!!! He is always up there blowing Aaron Rodgers, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, but anyways he is Mr. Irrelevant to me with absolutely no credibility!!
He is definitely a cartoon character. Loud and obnoxious. A moron he is not.

blueblood70

Reaction score
cant wait to watch SAS have to burn that ATL jersey troll time

best thing about the win, SAS mouth will be shut