New stadium loan financing

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
He should just call it "bank of america feild" and have them give him the 350.

MONT17

Reaction score
Lol this is a dream come true! This comfirms why he used all those picks to get another Big name! Jerry was forced to used Market size when asked why he hasn't sold any PSLs last month! Jerry sellin off controllin intrest of the team seems more likely every week and the ppl of Dallas would love to send this Arkanas boy a message! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS and or the COWBOYS!

Mysterio

Benched
Reaction score
MONT17;2413474 said:
Lol this is a dream come true! This comfirms why he used all those picks to get another Big name! Jerry was forced to used Market size when asked why he hasn't sold any PSLs last month! Jerry sellin off controllin intrest of the team seems more likely every week and the ppl of Dallas would love to send this Arkanas boy a message! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS and or the COWBOYS!

:lmao:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MONT17;2413474 said:

ummm where in that article did you come up with this nonsense?

MONT17

Reaction score
I was wondering why BOA was helpin Jerry host 12 banks? BOA is on the hook for the first loan! Yea Jerry is done!

MONT17

Reaction score
Look around you? Try gettin a loan by December First, just try it! Let alone for 350 on a loan u took out just last year! u haven't noticed the economy is not on a down turn or do u think money for loans grows on trees. Oh and the stadium is not even finished and it has 350 in overatures that's nonsesnse!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MONT17;2413626 said:
Look around you? Try gettin a loan by December First, just try it! Let alone for 350 on a loan u took out just last year! u haven't noticed the economy is not on a down turn or do u think money for loans grows on trees. Oh and the stadium is not even finished and it has 350 in overatures that's nonsesnse!

Well from this response the obvious answer is yes you did not read the article. Second response is you are an ........

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2413652 said:
Well from this response the obvious answer is yes you did not read the article. Second response is you are an ........
It is a big problem. Finding lenders in this market will be a difficult. Everyone is used to the NFL being in good shape fiscally, but in a recession buying tickets and merchandise will seem like a luxury. Filling the largest stadium in the NFL might prove difficult at the prices he wants to charge. And advertising revenues will drop for the networks - not sure when the next tv deal is scheduled to be done. My guess is that Jerry gets the money, but for exorbitant terms, and the stadium won't be quite the cash cow he was hoping it would be.

MONT17

Reaction score
This is a monumental article if you hate Jerry the GM! Even skins fans r worried Jerry could lose the team. Yea this is Big, I won't endulge in the name callin, not on this thread! Jerry the owner may bit off more than he could chew all I wanna know is can ppl (who bit off more than they could chew get a loan for their PSL) get their PSL money back if they wanna back out? funny!

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
The NFL just got a $2 Billion operating loan. This notion that banks aren't doing deals anywhere is completely bogus.

I'd wager Jones will eventually get his loan with decent terms. Not as good as they would've been a year ago, but hardly anything that would bankrupt him.

noletime95

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2413585 said:
ummm where in that article did you come up with this nonsense?

There is a lot of truth in that statement. I'd be suprised if BofA didn't syndicate the initial transaction as well. Question is to who? And are those lenders still standing. There are legitmate concerns in the syndication market about some weaker Banks running out of capital, i.e. not meeting obligations or funding draws.

I guarantee those loan docs stipulate the Borrower is responsible for cost over runs. If the loan isn't syndicated (it probably will be, but perhaps not at 250 over) BofA would certainly make sure the stadium is built to protect the first position. However, I'm also quite sure that would mean JJ would need to write a bigger equity check too. More "sharing of pain" so to speak.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MONT17;2413731 said:
This is a monumental article if you hate Jerry the GM! Even skins fans r worried Jerry could lose the team. Yea this is Big, I won't endulge in the name callin, not on this thread! Jerry the owner may bit off more than he could chew all I wanna know is can ppl (who bit off more than they could chew get a loan for their PSL) get their PSL money back if they wanna back out? funny!

yup, you and skins fans they're about your intellectual equals

MONT17

Reaction score
It would be nice if u can give ur side of the story so to speak. Outside of u name callin u have said nothing... I'm using a blackberry and I have chubby fingers so I can't keep up with non cowboy issues/replies.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MONT17;2413793 said:
It would be nice if u can give ur side of the story so to speak. Outside of u name callin u have said nothing... I'm using a blackberry and I have chubby fingers so I can't keep up with non cowboy issues/replies.

How exactly does refinancing high interest loans to a lower interest rate mean Jerry is going to lose the team?

You read something and obviously didnt understand it so you do what most Skins fans do and decided to make up your own story like making up the part about 350 million in overruns on the stadium, or that Jerry may lose the team. You have no clue what you are saying and are making yourself look stupid.

tr1 is that you?