New to Cowboy Zone old Cowboy fan

BenGran

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm a longtime fan, started watching Cowboys in late 60s. I'm from South Dakota so it is was hard to get Cowboy news up here for a long time. Now we have news and forums like this at our finger tips. I used to order Dallas Cowboy weekly and share it with the other few Cowboy fans. There are a lot more now.

Thanks and good bye for now.

BenGran

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm a longtime fan, started watching Cowboys in late 60s. I'm from South Dakota so it is was hard to get Cowboy news up here for a long time. Now we have news and forums like this at our finger tips. I used to order Dallas Cowboy weekly and share it with the other few Cowboy fans. There are a lot more now.

BenGran

:welcome:Ben :clap:

Go Cowboys :flagwave:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello to the Black Hills and Wall's Drugs. Drove across SD one time and the world could have ended and I wouldn't have known it. I am sure the writer of "The Martian" was inspired by that drive. Thank the fine folks at Wall's Drugs for the signs keeping me connected to the real world.

Welcome Ben, we have a poster here that shall remain nameless (kskboys) that has a fondness for sheep and since you're next door to shepherd's keep, would you check out some new talent for him? He's been striking out on the Mail Order Baarides catalogue. Please keep in mind he's a mature fellow so the young frisky ones wear him out before he can catch them.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

BenGran
Dallas Cowboys Weekly. Loved it. My friend’s parents used to get it and we would pour over the pages when a new one would come in. Good memories

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys Weekly. Loved it. My friend’s parents used to get it and we would pour over the pages when a new one would come in. Good memories
I always went to the Cheerleader page first. Not for the pic but for the bio because I found their personal lives fascinating.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hello to the Black Hills and Wall's Drugs. Drove across SD one time and the world could have ended and I wouldn't have known it. I am sure the writer of "The Martian" was inspired by that drive. Thank the fine folks at Wall's Drugs for the signs keeping me connected to the real world.

Welcome Ben, we have a poster here that shall remain nameless (kskboys) that has a fondness for sheep and since you're next door to shepherd's keep, would you check out some new talent for him? He's been striking out on the Mail Order Baarides catalogue. Please keep in mind he's a mature fellow so the young frisky ones wear him out before he can catch them.
I'm getting a lawsuit together as we speak. Whodathunk they limit that catalog to humans? Ain't right.