New to Forum but a Long Time Cowboys Fan

TXdvsz

Reaction score
Hello fellow fans. I've been a die hard fan since 1963. Lived in Sherman, Texas while my Dad was a fighter pilot stationed at Perrin AFB. Reside in Montgomery County now.
Been lurking on this Forum since last year. Always entertaining to say the least!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome: and we won't hold Montgomery county against you. IF you can answer one question.

What in the hell is going on in Conroe when I am going through there on I-45? The traffic comes to a crawl or stand still as if there's an accident up ahead only when you get to Conroe nothing! Are all of the Conroe citizens pranking the drivers and just slowing down and stopping so they'll stay away and find another route in and out of Houston? If they are, that's a great idea because it's like that every time I've driven through there.

TXdvsz

Reaction score
:welcome: and we won't hold Montgomery county against you. IF you can answer one question.

What in the hell is going on in Conroe when I am going through there on I-45? The traffic comes to a crawl or stand still as if there's an accident up ahead only when you get to Conroe nothing! Are all of the Conroe citizens pranking the drivers and just slowing down and stopping so they'll stay away and find another route in and out of Houston? If they are, that's a great idea because it's like that every time I've driven through there.
I don't go near I-45. I'm retired and live on Lake Conroe. I drive my bass boat more than my truck.:thumbup:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hello fellow fans. I've been a die hard fan since 1963. Lived in Sherman, Texas while my Dad was a fighter pilot stationed at Perrin AFB. Reside in Montgomery County now.
Been lurking on this Forum since last year. Always entertaining to say the least!
If you can laugh at idiots, like myself, it is entertaining. But if you don't have that great sense of humor, it hell on wheels. So this website is all about you.

Cheers.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't go near I-45. I'm retired and live on Lake Conroe. I drive my bass boat more than my truck.:thumbup:
I KNOW YOU!!!!! You were the guy driving his bass boat down I-45 with the "Will Work for Bait" bumper sticker last summer when I went through there. You still have that t shirt "Lay a Fisherman Because Fishermen Lie Best"?

Oz's advice is sound, this is all about fun. Some members just have a weird sense of fun. But then, some are just weird. In a fun sort of way.

kskboys

Reaction score
I KNOW YOU!!!!! You were the guy driving his bass boat down I-45 with the "Will Work for Bait" bumper sticker last summer when I went through there. You still have that t shirt "Lay a Fisherman Because Fishermen Lie Best"?

Oz's advice is sound, this is all about fun. Some members just have a weird sense of fun. But then, some are just weird. In a fun sort of way.
I love a girl w/ a nice bass.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hello and welcome!! Hope you enjoy your time! Please let me know if you need a laugh.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to the party!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Welcome to our nightmare we think your gonna like it