New to the Forum

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey everyone, new to the forum and am excited to discuss diffeent topics with you all here!

Go Cowboys

Jeff
Welcome, Jeff. Better nip this in the bud, or CC will have everyone calling you Jeffy Jeff from now on....... Could be worse.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey Jeff and welcome!!!! Any Cowboy fan of ours is a Cowboy fan of ours. Did I say that right? Coach has messed me up with his logic today. Cowboy fans WELCOME! Self respecting, well behaved fans of other teams are welcome too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Jeff and welcome!!!! Any Cowboy fan of ours is a Cowboy fan of ours. Did I say that right? Coach has messed me up with his logic today. Cowboy fans WELCOME! Self respecting, well behaved fans of other teams are welcome too.
But less so.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Thank you man! When am I able to post in other sections of the site? It says I don't have privileges yet to do so
Not real sure but it is pirdy quick just post a bunch in here to speed it up

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
C'mon, Runwildboys.. You take that back.
Sigh..................Fine, you're just as wel *cough, cough,cough*....excuse me....just as welc *cough, cough, gag*....Ahem! ......Sorry about that! You're just as welcome *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH*.....almost as welcome as a Cowboys fan.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
Sigh..................Fine, you're just as wel *cough, cough,cough*....excuse me....just as welc *cough, cough, gag*....Ahem! ......Sorry about that! You're just as welcome *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH*.....almost as welcome as a Cowboys fan.

Sounds like you're posting from a doctor's office.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
He's not ready for that yet! We must get him acclimated via the Members Zone before sending him off to see the true nonsense!
Is he a fish and the Member Zone is the bag of water from the pet store that is placed in the aquarium until the water temperature inside the bag is the same as the water temperature outside the bag?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is he a fish and the Member Zone is the bag of water from the pet store that is placed in the aquarium until the water temperature inside the bag is the same as the water temperature outside the bag?
okay

Juggernaut

Reaction score
S8Gw0j5.gif