New user

Haze

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here and have a question. For some reason I can not access all of the site and get this warning "Have you activated your account?" I have activated my account but still get that warning. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you received an email from Cowboyszone with a link for you to use to activate your account?

Haze

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Have you received an email from Cowboyszone with a link for you to use to activate your account?

Yes and I activated it, I no longer have the email or I would try it again. Thanks for the reply.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
:welcome:

What WG said... you can access this Zone only until you activate your account via the email sent...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hos or reality will have to do the final activation now.

I will forward his request to Hostile.

Update - I have told Hostile and I am sure he will get to it as quick as possible.

We have been very busy with many tasks of late so please be patient.

Haze

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Hos or reality will have to do the final activation now.

I will forward his request to Hostile.

Update - I have told Hostile and I am sure he will get to it as quick as possible.

We have been very busy with many tasks of late so please be patient.

Thanks BrAinPaiNt and others for the help.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Maverick said:
Hi, I am new here and have a question. For some reason I can not access all of the site and get this warning "Have you activated your account?" I have activated my account but still get that warning. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I just e-mailed you the activation codes. Please check your e-mail and follow the directions. Any problems post here and I'll get to work on them.

Haze

Reaction score
:bang2: Ok, not a very good start on my part. The reason I was not activated was because A) I did not activate my account because B) I put in the wrong email address. Sorry Hostile, I have went into my cp and corrected it so if you wouldn't mind sending it again. Sorry for the hassle everyone :( I thought I activated it because I was able to log in.