New York Giants and nose tackle Damon Harrison (341 pounds)

jblaze2004

Reaction score
vs connor williams today. We could be in for a long day again.
Every QB hate's pressure straight up in their face from the guard position.
Don't understand why the coach don't play a vet guy that we have signed that is stronger. Is Cameron Fleming injured?

Connor Williams was tossed around last week. Harrison is a big strong Man. Dak may be running around again today.

Last edited:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Hoping he can handle him for the most part. The staff needs a plan so this don’t turn into a Chaz Green game.

not sure I trust anyone on this offensive coaching staff. Jason can't make second half adjustments. Scott Linehan run offense really doesn't seem to care too much about blocking. I remember the lions offense with Scotty calling plays. Stafford was sacked a lot. U have to wonder why they didn't decide to give connor help. Instead they let the rookie struggle struggle struggle just like they let chaz green do. QB being protected should be our number one priority during a pass play. Wish we had got rid of Linehan last offseason and got a coordinator that knows how to work with a qb that can run. Dak is not Matt Stafford. Our offensive staff suck at utilizing a players ability. We seen it for years now. I hope if we miss the playoffs. Matter of fact if we don't make it to the nfc championship game, Jerry fires this whole staff. Get a creative REAL coach that doesn't spend most of his time clapping and get these guys back in gear. Give me a coach with some fire.

JDSmith

Reaction score
And the Giants are a one gap 3-4 so Harrison will be looking to penetrate. Might be a good game to get back to calling roll outs and moving the pocket. IMO Dak throws his best when he's rolling to his right anyway.

glimmerman

Reaction score
not sure I trust anyone on this offensive coaching staff. Jason can't make second half adjustments. Scott Linehan run offense really doesn't seem to care too much about blocking. I remember the lions offense with Scotty calling plays. Stafford was sacked a lot. U have to wonder why they didn't decide to give connor help. Instead they let the rookie struggle struggle struggle just like they let chaz green do. QB being protected should be our number one priority during a pass play. Wish we had got rid of Linehan last offseason and got a coordinator that knows how to work with a qb that can run. Dak is not Matt Stafford. Our offensive staff suck at utilizing a players ability. We seen it for years now. I hope if we miss the playoffs. Matter of fact if we don't make it to the nfc championship game, Jerry fires this whole staff. Get a creative REAL coach that doesn't spend most of his time clapping and get these guys back in gear. Give me a coach with some fire.
Great post. Pretty much my feelings also. People that think there is good man be adjustments this week are crazy. The staff is leaving Williams out to dry and he will go against the biggest DT on the team every week. They should put Collins over there but they won’t. Linehan is going to abandon the run again. JG is gonna stand there and clap no matter what.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the only sad part today is if we lose and rest of us can put the season behind us already but we ll stil have the annoying ones saying "win this week and we re still in the playoffs."

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
When this team has run well against NYG with Harrison, it's been mostly on the edges forcing him to make plays on the move. For the most part, he has controlled the middle.

Proof

Reaction score
the only sad part today is if we lose and rest of us can put the season behind us already but we ll stil have the annoying ones saying "win this week and we re still in the playoffs."

strange post

Verdict

Reaction score

I don't think Lincoln Riley is available.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
vs connor williams today. We could be in for a long day again.
Every QB hate's pressure straight up in their face from the guard position.
Don't understand why the coach don't play a vet guy that we have signed that is stronger. Is Cameron Fleming injured?

Connor Williams was tossed around last week. Harrison is a big strong Man. Dak may be running around again today.
Snacks is the best 1tech DT in the NFL. He is not just a load in the middle. He can move and outside on many run plays.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Snacks has given us problems BUT we don’t have JPP or Vernon to focus on either, Who ever is blocking Harrison will get a lot of help this game. There linebackers aren’t too good either, we could in fact have s huge day in the run game

75boyz

Reaction score
He's a problem for Zach and Tfred.....what's he going to to do against Connor and Looney? :eek:
Probably respond in true Adrian Clayborn fashion.
Then pressure will be felt and perceived from both the edge and up the middle no matter if there is an oncoming rusher or not.
Lots of QB trauma and possible PTSD causing flashbacks from a year ago, just from up the middle this time.